1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

749 Still Stalling After Tps Reset Ahhhhhhhhh

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by Scotty-vr46, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Hey guys so after resetting my tps today this bloody bike still keeps stalling on me, it also has really low idle when it idled without stalling, has anybody had the same issue? Or able to point me in the direction of the problem, I'm not sure how long I can put up with it lol

2. Adjust the CO setting and balance the throttle bodies.

3. I'm not to clued up on the bike mate, so I'd have to get a dealer to do it, do you know roughly how much they will spank me for the privilege

4. What diagnostic did you use to reset TPS?

5. Ducatidiag mate

6. You can use that to adjust the CO using trial and error. You are trying to achieve the highest idle using the + and - adjustment. You can test the change before committing within 5 seconds. You need to run the engine and start adjusting once 40 degrees is reached on the temp reading.

• Useful Useful x 2
  7. Whereabouts in Scotland are you, Scotty??

8. Dumfries area mate

9. I asked because Derek on here is a whizz with Ducati electrics and works on Ducatis as a bit of a hobby but he's in Forfar and that's a long way from you.
    Hopefully, Chrisw can get you sorted on a remote control basis though :)

10. If you are in the AA you may consider breakdown recovery " to garage of choice " i.e. Derek , that is my plan .

11. Sneaky... :)

12. @AA you're in the AA aren't you?

13. But effective ,,, I hope

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information