1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

They Do Work In Winter

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by tazdevil, Dec 30, 2016.

1. lets get this myth squashed that Ducatis dont work in winter and get some photos up of them doing what there ment to do be used even in winter here is mine and yes the ground is wet so lets show anybody wanting to buy a Ducati they do work all year round IMG_0324.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  2. oh no... You've jinxed ya self! It will never go again!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. yes,, i used to think that as well , mine ran for 5 mins today , turned it off and would not start again .:rolleyes:

4. it went all through last winter no problem and this one no problem so far so the curse has been cast out

5. You joker!! Your really sat waiting for the recovery vehicle.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Yes but would you take your 999R out in this weather? ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I think yours is too pampered..

8. had been to the dealers first haha

9. Of course they work in winter!

Frozen lake background - it was cold near Blaenau Ffestiniog
    P1020505.JPG P1020509.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  10. without spiked tyres !!

11. My bike works in the winter,I dont.......Its bleedin freezin.

• Like Like x 2
  12. aye,, was tempted to " pamper " it with a 4lb mash hammer today ( but i knew i would regret it tomo ! )

13. Absolutely they work in the winter but the finish is nowhere near Honda level so ride it but clean it fast after you get back.:grinning:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Yep! A steady, nervy ride, no one came off, plenty of 'moments' though

P1020500.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  15. this thread is simply barbaric with a capital B. Barbaric.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Mine does, a quick 35 miles to warm it up, well not sure if 12 deg qualifies as winter though, but hey, at least its moved

17. yes, unseasonably warm up here today,, mine maybe starting again but still certainly aint goin anywhere ( raining now )

18. that was a good idea this is what happend when the xerox saw winter it shrunk IMG_0326.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  19. Yes but just two days later this is what you found when you opened the garage door! Lol!;):D

image.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information