1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valencia Testing

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by 2 easy, Nov 15, 2016.

1. anyone got a live stream link ??

2. Lorenzo first Ducati lap, on Youtube now , all in black, last years bike ( with winglets )

3. Here ya go, but you've got to know how to get rid of the banners/popups don't click on the large X's it will only open a window, look for the tiny little x's

Bt Sport 2 Live Stream | Bt Sport 2

4. Lorenzo fastest Ducati this morning. He looks good as well. You can tell he's not quite balanced as he's not his usual smoothness cranking the bike one side to the other. The Ducati definitely looks more burly to ride than the Yamaha.

5. i think it can be seen tho that he is taking it easy,,, least he has not dropped it yet

• Like Like x 1
  6. gonna give that a try ( if it is not all fini by now !! ) well used to the little X things on Sportek,,, ta

7. exl !!! got it ( on other computer ) ,, Brad on KTM now,,:grinning: . big TA mate..

• Like Like x 1
  8. Vin rider of the day on the Suzuki,, but hey Lorenzo only 1/10 sec behind on first day out on Duc,, and looking very smart in black . ( looking very cold this eve,, Chiz will be loking for a good brazer when this is all over )

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lorenzo is a quality rider, probably the best out there in terms of efficiency.

To be 3rd on day one is a great start

Little video here before it gets taken down, not great quality but ok

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. looking v good,, was popping wheelies by the end of the day :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. He was popping big wheelies on lap 2
    M. VIÑALES
    1:30.930
    V. ROSSI
    +0.020
    J. LORENZO
    +0.122
    M. MARQUEZ
    +0.172
    A. DOVIZIOSO
    +0.201
    C. CRUTCHLOW
    +0.226
    A. IANNONE
    +0.235
    S. REDDING
    +0.312
    H. BARBERA
    +0.356
    D. PEDROSA
    +0.376

12. Thanks for the video, I liked to see the bikes in plain carbon fibre - looking sinister, Lorenzo looks good on the bike, I hope he gels with it & brings the title back to Ducati, the commentator always pisses me off when they say Lorenzo is a 3 time world champion when he has 5 world titles to his name.
    Just my 2d worth ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ianone sling the Suzuki into the wall and walked away limping. Not seen any news on how he is.

14. Mobdro is a good free app for android phones sky bt etc all free,watch motogp at work

15. B n Q in the morn for tin f black paint n a big brush,, the 2017 look :grinning:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Just finished watching. Chuffed to see Jorge so close to the top. Thats a tight circuit so if he can hustle the d16 round there it looks good for 2017. Maverick could well be a challenger for the title.

17. Be interesting to see how he runs when the wings are taken off....

18. He'll fly :Woot: Ironically :)

19. Looking good. :)

motogp-valencia-november-testing-2016-jorge-lorenzo-ducati-team.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  20. Love the colour scheme on Maverik's no.25. So much so I think I'm going to try and copy it on the 1098R's track body work. Andy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information