1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What did you just buy for your bike?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by stuzinho, Apr 12, 2012.

1. I might clean mine at some point this weekend. It's so dirty you probably couldn't tell the difference between it and a bicycle!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Why is it that we get MoTs in January ffs ? Got a reminder both my Multistrada and 1098R are due in a couple of weeks. I decamped into the lounge this morning to do bike stuff because the garage is fffffreezing. Andy

3. Not exactly for the bike but a pair of Keis heated gloves that plug into my Keis waistcoat. Haven't tried them Out yet .

4. To be honest Andy. I bought it from Jersey and it's 1st MOT was in November 2015 when it was in the dealers for some work. When it ran out in November, I've just left it as I'm not using it. It's just easier to get it done now, while it's in for a service as I'll probably want to start using it in March / April and I'll have to pfaff about getting an MOT. Plus they took it away in a van, which is easy for me.

5. no queues. Awful in June to be told to wait.

6. And today, ordered one of these to help the summer trips and the motorway streches to work.
    [​IMG]

7. But how do you reach the handlebars?

8. Tank of petrol

• Like Like x 2
  9. Half a day on Chris's dyno at Cjs... Tb"s balanced, new fuel mapping. (k&n's added some time ago) As bristolians say... "Fuck I, it goes now!"

And then spent the last two hours getting the salt off of it...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  10. Yr3 service at Snells, MOT (yikes!), DP filler cap, DP heel guards.. oh, and new tyres arrived yesterday..

11. Carbon Fibre Tail Unit for Hypermotard 1100. Awaiting delivery from Italy.

• Like Like x 2
  12. I wish I had my bike so I could buy something for it.......
    So many tasty things too, is that a good thing or a bad thing about Ducati?

13. Pierobon alloy subframe, 1098R seat unit, STM flash 180 clutch cover for my STM slipper clutch, oh and a new nose cone from Italy, because it was cheaper than respraying my original to get rid of the two small stone chips :sunglasses:

• Like Like x 2
  14. If I may be so bold as to ask what you paid for the Pierobon sub frame ? I have the Pierobon super stock fairing subframe and was looking at the rear sub frame earlier today. Thanks, Andy

15. Ducati Racing Engine Case Chain Guard from MVS
    ducati-racing-engine-case-chain-guard.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  16. That's the first robust version of that I've seen. Looking good :upyeah:. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I'll order a couple of those. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. They could be getting a flurry of orders...

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Am I correct in thinking that the front sprocket cover fits straight over the top of these @Moses ?

20. Just ordered one at £25.71 inc shipping.

Not the cheapest out there but it looks beautifully made

Do Not Sell My Personal Information