1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Helmet!?

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Advikaz, Dec 20, 2016.

1. IMG_0264.JPG

• Like Like x 6
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. i have the same as this and while it looks awesome i still take my xlite or nolan before this.i think the finish is better on the xlite as well

3. Hey mate, Really like that lid, Have you used it on a naked bike(monster/ streetfighter)? Just like to know what wind noise is like, Wouldn't mind trying one of these

4. anyone knows how does size of 802rr compares to gp pro?
    i use M in arai and never used any other helmets but quite like to try carbon 802rr.
    do i go for M as well? dont really have time to go and try one out in the shop- lookin to order online

5. Yes I have used it on my Monster and I think it is very quiet. It is very light as the name suggests. I have had it nearly a year and it is still a good snug fit. Mine came with a dark visor and Pinlock insert too.

6. I have a size large in te rx7 gp but went down to a medium in the xlight, the fit was slightly snug compared to the arai, I spent ages trying the xlight for size, I hope she got the right size.

• Love You Love You x 1
  7. im a m in arai and xlite

8. I always used to wear Arai but I got really pissed with the visor mechanism. I could never get on with visor removal and those side pieces, which often broke. If you go touring it may be necessary to carry a couple of spares as if they break the visor wont work.
    The visor doesnt always stay up at the top, clear the aperture fully or sometimes dropping down a few centimetres. The aperture never seemed as large as a Shoei. and they are noisy.
    I now use a Shoei Neotec and an X-spirit II

9. Bell Star Carbon Matte, light, comfy and fairly quiet

IMG_0443.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  10. Ok, mine arrived today.
    A LOT lighter then my RX7GP, but looking at it- paint work finish is not as perfect as ARAI IMG_0105.JPG

11. Just seen this, I found the x lite was a touch tighter fit than my medium X-Spirit 2 but still okay in medium. The RX7 traditionally is really tight to get in and out of but I'm a medium in that also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Very happy with my Nolan and at half the price of a rx7gp good value.
    IMG_8623.JPG IMG_8624.JPG IMG_8625 (2).JPG

13. Mine's an 802rr

IMG_0348.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  14. But I also have as another "main" helmet

IMG_0349.JPG

15. Having read the title of this thread....
    I now need to head back to the not so serious thread....
    i thought some of my fellow posters may be here.

16. £300 with pinlock and clear and smoked visor,Mrs got it from the bike show,i was told they are quite difficult to get in the uk,it has no gold sticker but my Shoei has not got one either,never been pulled up on it on track days.

17. She's a keeper then :grinning:

• Like Like x 1
  18. I've always had Arai but just replaced my RX7 With a Shoei NXR Valkyrie, so comfortable and super light but I still use the pinlock filtered ear plugs
    IMG_2619.PNG

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information