1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Wow

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by HyperMac, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Think that's all I can say really after my first ride on my new ( to me ) 1200 S. Wow
    Due to recent weather issues since having my new "toy" delivered , frustratingly not been able to get out on the bike, then today the weather broke....... amazing is all I can say. The power , the handling , the comfort. The list goes on. If anyone is in any doubt whether this is a possible do it all bike, then look no further. It is
    I have a smile embedded on my face tonight and for some time to come I'm sure
    IMG_2571.JPG

• Like Like x 12
  2. Am driving home to Gloucester from Liverpool tomorrow, then change and on Multi down to Portishead, meet a mate and his mates, for a days riding in Wales Sat. Then will be home early eve Sat, up 0600 Sunday, providing not pissing down pack top box with tent, bag and change clothes and head over to Snetterton until Monday.

And I know I'll be comfy and enjoy every moment :upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
  3. They're a brilliant bike, well done on your choice, have fun.

Saturday is supposed to be the best weather wise down this way bradders. The roads around West Wales, Pembroke way are great.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dude the riding just gets better and better the more you get used to the bike, I love mine cant think of any bike I'd rather have.

5. The Taffy Dakar is on this weekend if you fancy chucking your Multi around the trails bradders :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. If I were to do that I'd be chucking it at the trail!

7. Thundersport GB meeting for you?

Good race club and spent many enjoyable weekends with them and with the bosses in a previous venture at BEMSEE ....... little bloke in bar at snetterton with a tash called gary.... he is the manager there so shout him by name and you will get good service :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sadly i am working about 8 miles up the road this weekend but cant get down to watch the racing unless i can blag something tomorrow :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. It's Monday too :upyeah:

10. Lovely bikes, one question, why is your screen stuck out a few inches from the mount ??

11. Mine seemed to be lacking some punch today. The flapper is disabled, so either it's managed to close itself a bit with vibration or I've been using the bike too much and now the power feels lacking.

12. You wanna borrow my dewalt @bradders ??

• Like Like x 1
  13. It's fitted with the Palmer products screen adaptor bracket. Not sure if it's any improvement on the stock set up , but will give it a go and see if it works for me

14. Think its more the latter ;) But I'm going to have a look tomorrow just in case...

• Like Like x 1
  15. Good luck mate, let us know your findings

Do Not Sell My Personal Information