1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wsbk Is Back...eurosport 1 0130

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by bradders, Feb 24, 2017.

1. for those interested but that don't know :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I'm interested and I didn't know. Sadly only got Freeview :(. Andy

3. I have Euro Sport - £4 per month, but not sure how to get it on my living room TV which is on Virgin Cable :mad: I have to watch it from my bike room which is nice :D

4. I thought Virgin offered a TV sports package that included BT Sport and Eurosport ? Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I only have the basic package as I only spend money on motorbikes :)

6. Live media app on an iPad or as exige says eurosport app :upyeah:

7. Grew up north of Sheffield and now an old man. Know nuffink about IT and I'm a skinflint :D. To be fair, although Carole doesn't do WSB (MotoGP and BSB are enough) I can go round her place and fight the kids for the SKY telly :upyeah:. Andy

#7 Android853sp, Feb 24, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  8. We should start a little Race club up...meet up for a ride at say 0730, then around someones house early afternoon to watch WSBK, BSB, MGP whatever either live (MGP really) or on catchup to spin through the non show-piece races :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sky + set, good to have some racing back on the tv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. MCN fantasy league, you need to have entered by 8pm I thunk for this weekend to count...

11. For those interested but don't now this is always available the next day if you know where to look. I do the same with MOTO Gp, just make sure not to read the news between the live time and my viewing time.

12. Grab the Eurosport app and an Apple TV (assuming you have an apple device). Watched both races by selecting my living room TV from within the app

13. I have the iphone Eurosport App but can't see how to connect to my tv :(

14. Race two was superb

Looks like there will be a few in the mix this year

15. Do you have an Apple TV? If not, grab one and you can push the stream to it. If all you're after is this, don't get the latest one. Just grab a second hand older gen from eBay.

16. Crystal John and I have had trouble doing that. CJ came up with chromecast dongle type thing that works.

17. Yep, Chromecast also works. Similar to Apple Airplay. Research both and buy the one you will use most.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information