1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1100 Evo Supersport

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by richgilb, Nov 12, 2014.

1. You set for Germany then :upyeah:

2. Think so. Did thirty miles yesterday. Suspension is getting softened tonight and the forks are getting moved so the yokes are at the top. And the fairing is going on.

3. Here endeth the first chapter. Bike is back together, running nicely, starts fine. Tomorrow, the Ring.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. bet it pulls like an air cooled train lol.

5. It was cornering like one yesterday, too. Then I checked the rear....16psi[emoji50]

6. woops...schoolboy error.

7. Time for another project. This bike is going up for sale. No idea on its value. It stands me to a bonkers £6300!

Any interest here please let me know. I acknowledge that I will not get anywhere near 6 grand.

#47 richgilb, Aug 29, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  8. So I keep spending....Diopa seat unit is sprayed and on the bike and I believe I may have got the last pair of high mount carbon Termis available anywhere!

Since i had to realign the exhausts to fit the Evo engine, it looks like the downpipes are not exactly central as the right-hand Termi touches the swingarm. Not helped by the fact that these silencers were probably made using the skinny early-version swingarm. So I need to get the pipes bent a bit

1930332_10153856967958185_4875958855969333065_n.jpg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information