1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 1198/1098/848 Parts.

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Spoonz, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Yeah no probs, drop me a pm with your address and i'll reply with paypal details.

Have a ignition cover left, belly panels and a sprocket cover in carbon but have yet to take pics. Plus set of Termi's and few other bits. Ohh and DP carbon front mudguard (Nelson has expressed an interest)

2. Might be up for the Termis :upyeah:

3. Bear in mind these are 848 termi's don't think they will fit a 1098 etc pipe width wise. Just need to clean up the link pipes as they have tar spots on them and then i will put up a pic. Comes with DP ecu and filter etc

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Interested in the ignition, belly and sprocket carbon. First dibs please!!

5. Wouldnt mind 2nd dibs on the mudguard!

6. Damn it, beat me to it. :sob:

7. your's if you want it mate,:upyeah:

8. Thank you sir :upyeah:

9. I’ll take second dibs if you decide to not go for them.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Last of my Ducati bits for sale

IMG_0504[1].JPG
    Carbon ignition cover £15 + £3 post (Sold)
    Heat shield £12 + £3 post (Sold to air duck)
    Heel guards (some marks from boots) £5 + £2 post
    Black anodised sprocket carrier cover (few small marks) (Sold)

IMG_0505[1].JPG IMG_0506[1].JPG
    Carbon sprocket cover with stainless case saver (small bit of damage but not visible when fitted. £15 + £4 post (sold to Nelson via pm)

IMG_0511[1].JPG
    Carbon belly panels. Very light, odd stone chip but in good nick £45 + £10 post (Sold)

IMG_0508[1].JPG IMG_0507[1].JPG
    Termi's with DP ecu, performance filter, baffles, O2 bung etc etc. Comes in original box. £350 ono + £20 post (Sold)

IMG_0509[1].JPG
    Baglux tank cover. only had 1 strap when i got it from ebay but I never needed a second. Easy to make one if you need it. £20 + £5 post

IMG_0510[1].JPG
    DP bike stand. Bit tatty but works fine. Would prefer not to ship due to weight and size but if you want to arrange a courier i will try and pack it up. £30

A few people did ask for first dibs on things so I will honour that for 24 hours. After that its first come.........

#30 Spoonz, Nov 5, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  11. I will take the belly panels if the dibs fall through .... unless my dibs was 1st :yum

12. I'll take the heat shield, sprocket cover and case saver cheers :upyeah:

13. I'll take the belly panels and the ignition cover as I'd bagged first dibs Thanks to the gentleman waiting for my dibs Can you PM me payment details. Thanks.

14. :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::joy:

15. Still interested in the Termis if Air Duck isn’t game. Will PM him as I’m not a forum regular and I don’t want to tread on any toes.

I assume PayPal is okay for payment?

16. Go for it mate, and thanks for asking, I messed up and thought they were 1x98 silencers :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Coffey, Air Duck, Nelson blagged the sprocket cover by Pm almost as soon as i posted them up. The heat shield is still available if you want it.

18. Yeah I want the heat shield if no one else had reserved it? :upyeah:

19. :upyeah:Do you still have my paypal from last time. ?

20. I must do mate, thanks for reminding me :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information