1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Panigale......how noisy???

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by baylissboy, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Had my running service on Tuesday sales man pops out their demo full system with baffles and is so much quieter than my standard bike.

2. Not sure if it's a decent comparison, but 848 terms with baffles way quieter than standard cans. Think the issue here will be how to test

3. Tested at track with standard cans we tested at 107. Problem is the testers vary the method so much.

4. Its off topic but can somone bring me one panigale for re-map . My local dealer cannot lend me a test bike for approx 3 months. I can supply tea , coffee , cakes and internet connection while you wait.

5. What do you mean by, re map?

6. I mean re-program (custom remapon dyno) the ecu to correct the fuelling issues and eliminate the o2 sensors.

7. Can you re map the stock ecu? are you UK

8. I have fuelling issues constant throttle in town. Dealer said there are remaps coming soon.

9. It needs a re map, the fuelling is so rich on the Dyno.

10. The dealer remaps will be poor. No two bikes are identical or need identical fuel requirements. We remap the stick ecu on the dyno to the stock ecu. It's not detectable by any dealer before anyone askes. It's the same procedure as I use on the 1200 multi , diavel and new ZX10. It takes a full day to do. Were in the UK south west

#30 CJS, May 17, 2012
    Last edited: May 17, 2012
  11. Where are you in the country?

12. CJS
    Bristol

13. The 02 sensors remove too much gas at low speeds that case poor running . This combined with poor speed density based maps makes them a poor ride. So far the reports show the same issues as the MTS1200 .

14. We are a Dynojet centre, are you saying you can re map the stock ecu? Can you email me direct: [email protected]

15. What is your email address. We are producing a high performance exhaust and I think we could hook up with the ecu mapping.

16. I'm in Bristol if it helps CJS

17. Ducati 1199 Panigale S sound - YouTube

Crikey. Sounds very "busy"...

Sure thats a wet clutch in there? At least with my SS I have an excuse for it sounding low on oil, lol!

Damn camchains. :wink:

18. Mail me through my website your details

Do Not Sell My Personal Information