1199R trackbike project.

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by kope999R, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Topo, the Desmo needs quit a bit of work on it.. the throttle needs smoothing out as it was hard to impossible to blip. the gearing was minimum 1 tooth in the front too long. and the brakes did not give me the same feeling as the ones on the Pani. and indeed, the price of the repairs in case of a crash would make it a write off... so...

2. Yep .. did it again... 2015R coming up... :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Did what again? Not crash I hope

4. :)) no .. Just ordered a 2015R .. :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Cool. Keeping the other one or more transferring parts over

6. May keep the nr 1 hate changing to wets :)) ..

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Wets I thought that's what the 999R was for, bloody hell you should have posted it in the Smug Thread ya lucky bugger :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. FGR300_02L.jpg

FGR300 by Adriani sourced... :)

• Like Like x 7
  9. Oh my god Koen. Shouldn't they be in a jewellers on Bond Street or something...!?

AMAZING :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Slobber, slobber, slobber......

• Like Like x 1
  11. dont scratch them!

12. don't fit them !!!!!!!!!!

13. Give them to meeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Koen - Adriani great aren't they!:upyeah:.

15. TERMI wsbk 14 1.jpg TERMI wsbk 14 2.jpg

TERMI wsbk 14 3.jpg

TERMI wsbk 14 4.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. latest ( last ? ) Termi reparto corse 2014 wsbk pipe development to go on the 15 R ... :)

17. Hey Koen, saw your Desmo as a bench of bits on Saturday and the completely rebuilt engine on Tuesday. My that looks small for its size :). Your 1199 shared Wilf's time on the dyno with my 748 at the weekend unfortunately mine wasn't making any where near what your was. Jealous ? Probably just a bit. With the 2015 model on its way, I could find a good home for the old one if the shipping costs prove prohibitive :upyeah:. Andy

18. Kope,
    Nice pics they prompted me to ask a question.
    Have you had any ground clearance issues on the Panigale, if so how did you overcome them.

My protector plates at the front of the Termi's and the Termi's touch down slightly, both sides.
    I have raised the rear slightly to try to help but not tried out yet....and I know that's not ideal.
    There is no scope to raise the front but I have increased spring strength in the front but the rear was fine (touched down after this).

Cheers
    Davy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information