1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199s Tricolore Or 1299s?????

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by tcrofty7, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Wraps are the poundstretcher of bike detailing in my opinion. Either do it properly or don't do it at all.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. I think it was about £1100,they picked it up, painted it, bought it back

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Working from home is giving me way too much time to think about shit. I'm now thinking that maybe, just maybe the panigale will be too much of a beast for me. I like a quick ride, but those panigale's are rocket ship.

Therefore I purse this question.....

Thoughts in this please?

20200421_203846.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  4. And at £13980 is it really worth the money?

5. The 1299 is a better road bike than the 1198

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I think you need to check the price and availability of an 1198R. That'll make a Panigale R look like the poverty option. :)

Do you not fancy a 1098R? (Same bike, different clothes, still expensive)

7. I've a 1299s and a 1098 the 1299 is a piece of piss to ride compared to the 1098 I love the 1299 my biggest problem is trying not to run up inter galactic mileage on it . quickshifter gave me a little grief at one stage quick strip clean and silicone spray sorted mine and never gave me any other bother !!

8. I think someone is having a little bit of fun.

9. My Pani R is a doddle to ride compared to the 1098R. That bike lengthens your arms by about 1ft everytime you ride the mental thing. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Not interested in an R. They are way above my budget.

11. I thought you had decided anyway. :thinkingface:

12. See #89

13. I'd probably only manage 1500 miles a year if I'm lucky and I'd spend much more time cleaning it!!

14. We can't be having fun for god's sake. There's a pandemic on the go. o_O

• Like Like x 1
  15. Like I said, way too much time on my hands. I need to get back to working away from home office and reduce internet searching.

16. I'm not having fun, I have a headache : unamused:

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. You're giving me one too. Just pick a bike. :confused:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Yes boss :p I can't help it, it's like being in a candy shop and there's too much choice.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I likes that, Looks.
    If I had the spare cash for another bike I would not be upset if that was in my garage.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information