1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 1200 R V 1200s

Discussion in 'Monster' started by J biker, Oct 13, 2020.

1. I think someones been a bit heavy handed when they have lifted the tank to do the air filter. Thats the arm for the steering damper and can be difficult to move out of the way when doing this.

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Secondhand demand is high. Used prices have increased. New bikes struggling.
    The right bike will come along .just depends on how long you want to wait. In my experience sellers try to sell autumn then retry spring unless they are desperate

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Dealer has come back with halfway offer fromseller F44ECB7C-F7C2-410F-97A0-80B14EA16F93.png . Inclined to go for this one as only 5500 miles, just serviced inc belts and new tyres. Nearly a new bike. Seller wants a deposit of 1000 euros and inclined to say no to that. If it was the the dealer selling then ok but..I cannot see what security I have for the deposit.
    Might get something sorted with a few emails though and a compromise :upyeah:

Something about red Ducatis is just right!

4. Should expand on the above and say”how long will lockdown be?” Which will dictate when I can spend the day collecting the motorcycle....and paying the balance etc.

5. Could the dealer not hold the deposit until the transaction is complete?

• Like Like x 1
  6. 4FB56C04-FFBF-4CA4-BFE9-132374972F28.jpeg
    It’s the outlet on each pipe that looks class to my eyes :heart_eyes:

• Like Like x 1
  7. these are nice and loud

IMG_0968 (1).JPG IMG_0969.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  8. number plate sits under a treat :p
    IMG_1140.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  9. Like that lots Nick....

10. I am sure the cops will turn a blind eye to that :p

11. Was waiting for that o_O

12. Cheers Bud :upyeah:

13. Just emailed the seller to say yes to the deal if we can work out some security for my deposit or a much smaller deposit. Then will need to arrange collection...which might be in Decembrrrr. Typical as weather spot on here for rest of the week.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information