1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 1299 Superleggera

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Nervy, Jun 15, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The cars and the bike have just made me wet my pants. In an adult way. Thank you very much. People are looking at me weird, and I need to walk out of this restaurant holding a napkin.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. All part of the service, m’friend. Where can I send this invoice for your immediate payment?

#82 Nervy, Jun 20, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2023
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I’ll be sending you my dry cleaning bill.

• Like Like x 1
  4. That’s fair. Even tho dry cleaning is essentially spraying deodorant on things and popping them in a plastic bag.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Keep it Nervy. Ride it and enjoy it. Its just a fancy 1299. I have one of those and theyre fun. Take it to do euro track days.

Or lend me it and I'll do the above...I'm planning another Almeria in Sept possibly...

6. That’s an excellent idea. I guess the only downside is that I don’t have the money or skill to do either. Do you foresee this being an issue?

7. No as I have offered you an alternative. Lend it to me. I have neither money and even less skill, but I do have determination and a complete disregard for common sense.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. This. This is why I pay you the big bucks.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Euro track days arent as pricey as you think. Yes, theyre not that cheap but theyre great fun. The lads you meet are good fun and you get to rag the tits of your bike. Obv the 1st one is a bit overwhelming but once you get in the flow its brilliant fun. Everyone is super respectful on track (apart from a twat bmw rider who nearly ended up in a&e from violence)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. They're ace, I've done a few myself. Far nicer atmosphere and folks than UK days, too. But, alas, my TD days are behind me now. And there's no way I could relax and enjoy myself on something this pricey anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Its all relative Nervy. Theres guys on 50k+ V4Rs rolling round. I was shit scared on my 1299. Its only money.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. It’s only money if you have the money.

Work is quiet this year (I work in Education, so the strikes and budget restrictions have seen our work load fall) so I’m letting things go so we don’t have to worry until things recover.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Ye, fair enough. My daughter is a teacher and is using me as her loan shark. Ive never been repaid a loan in all her 33yrs....

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. And you never will. It’s all part of the privilege, I’m told.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Its spead to granddaughter. Now Im funding her Fortnite skins ffs

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. We're so lucky.

17. Gamers gotta game.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Shes 9. I try playing her but I last 5 seconds. Ive been gaming for yrs, but kids today are so fast Im dead before I know it. Little shit.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  19. Which is why I only play against the computer my lad for me is unbeatable and he doesn’t play that much these days.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. We all chuckle at things we relate to… :D

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information