1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 1299 Superleggera

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Nervy, Jun 15, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You’ve clearly done many a bike trip

2. Yes. Plus I run a chain of dry cleaners. You might have heard of us, we’re called Lynx Java 10p Bag.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Lynx for schools? See what I did?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ha. It’s curriculum lynx.

• Like Like x 1
  5. OMG look at Miss July………phawrrrrrr :heart:

IMG_5089.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  6. Such a beautiful bike. Love it.

7. Beyond gorgeous.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. They don’t look so clever after you’ve pulled them out the gravel. Can’t bring myself to look at that slag in the garage anymore :tired_face:

• Love You Love You x 2
  9. Sure it’s emotional and you both need time to heal. What else are you going to do, but sprinkle some moolah and she will be back, better than before and you will be even faster…..:p

If, on the other hand it is that bad, I do run a home for fallen angels :worried::innocent:

#109 Paul55, Jun 30, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2023
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Unfortunately as much as I would love to buy this bike I don’t have the funds with a new baby on the way, however once the baby is born I believe it’s possible to sell these on the black market but in the mean time I wish you luck in your sale. Mainly because this has to be by far the funniest advert I have read so that alone makes me hope you get want you want for it. Good Luck

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thank you mate. That’s kind of you.

12. To be honest, it's not his best work. The ex tri-options 899s was better.

Sorry, tough critic.

Hope the back is ok @Nervy

• Like Like x 1
  13. I’d totally forgotten about those! Was that a funny one? I too think the SL advert is a bit boring, but I’ll never turn down a compliment as you know.

My back is not too bad thank you mate. Really kind of you to remember. I have to exercise for two hours a day but it’s totally worth it as I most days I can move about without world ending pain all of the time. I consider myself very lucky.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yeah, the tri-options advert was gold. Glad you are managing the back mate :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  15. PS, I don't have £45k to drop on a bike yada yada yada but wish you best of luck in not being offered wotsits or a swap for a PS4

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ths
    Thank you buddy. I appreciate you saying that.

• Like Like x 1
  17. It’s way too late for that. Got offered 20k for it today.

• WTF WTF x 1
  18. I'll do you a straight swap with a 2016 Ducati Diavel Carbon, AND, (here's the clincher) I will hoover your house and do the dishes every week for 2 years?

I jest, but 1299SL is my dream bike. I've had a 1199S. It's just obviously too much! Like others have said I think you are also underselling it. I'd be looking for 55k(ish).

Good luck!

19. Deal! When can you start?

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. NORFOLK is a future
    I just brought one of those over to Norfolk LR.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information