1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT 2015 Multistrada 1200 S Top Boxes

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Kernow1, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Excellent thanks for the Advice Chris

2. I didn't want the standard top box because it's too big. I only wanted a 30L box. In Ducati's infinite wisdom they don't sell the rack on its own.

They do however let you order all the bits separately for the rack, so you can build your own. That's what I ended up doing.

3. The Ducati top box is actually a rebranded Givi top box -Givi is plastered all over the inside.

Hence Givi ones fit on the rack :)

4. Hi
    Thought I would update this thread, after some confusion ordering the parts from the dealer I have managed to fit the rack and givi box fixed straight on, once again forum information has proved very helpful.
    I assume the same could be done for the panniers has anyone done this?

5. I am thinking of selling my top box! Only used once for a 5 day trip and don't think it will be used again. If anyone is interested inbox me. Cheers

6. I'm confused both these links are for the older model of multistrada not the 2015 dvt, what year bike do you have them on

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

7. Hi there I have a 2015 multistrada dvt, I'm looking to get a monokey rack so I can fit a monokey top box to it does anyone know wich rack I can buy?? Remember it's a 2015, dvt bike thank you for your help and advice,

8. Hi

The information I posted in this thread relates to the 2015 DVT model, so it's all relevant to your bike.

Chris

9. Thank you sometimes it's a bit unclear, as people don't always mention the year cheers!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information