1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2016 Ducati Desmosedici Gp16

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by TBR, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Urghhh I hate white....

2. Racist!

I really like the white, makes it stand out. I also really like the blue on Redding's bike. Mint!

3. They'll be fitting cup holders next!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Just a thought... Should external wings be banned, could they not do something internally. By placing wings to affect the air rushing into the air box inlet, they would be able to achieve results (not as big as external wings though). I could see it working kind of like the intake ramps on aircraft.

Intake ramp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

• Like Like x 1
  5. ;)

#26 Hyperextended, Mar 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  6. They have to be bolt on for safety apparently. Bonded is an absolute no no as another rider catching his knee on them would be catastrophic. A few rivets and they should "pop" off sooner than the riders limbs

7. I was pretty sure I read somewhere that they've designed them to pop off so the rider can pick the bike up and still ride after an off. That being said though, the powers that be have also stated that a Ducati will be black flagged should the wings be damaged in any way so they probably should just build them the best they can.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Ebay will be full of 'stick on GP wings' by next week.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Redbull should give them a call!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information