1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 2017 New Model Superbike

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by JohnR, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Nobody minds a bit of banter, it's what forums are for. However, this goes too far. Federico is a new member, he's been accused of being the Ducati CEO, not actually having an order in for the SL2 and now there are insults against his Mum. C'mon guys, cut him some slack and go easy on the abuse !

#381 flyer47, Oct 27, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Well said @flyer47 , jealousy manifests itself in many ways..

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. yeah .. I'm not here to brag or anything.. I just like to share my info and excitement and hear your thoughts on this bike [emoji112]

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. What is going on here I'm on this site to talk about Ducati NOT other peoples families NOT GOOD

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I don't even have a mother, I was hatched from an egg by sand people.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Offensive post and any reference to it have been deleted. Can we keep this civil please people??

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Just ignore the trolls. Its easiest.

While I don't 'get it' congrats on the bike. Plenty use Ferraris and other supercars on track, so why not the SL2!

8. Thanks El Toro & Bradders

9. Bit gutted, but when I received the email about the guide price increasing from 66k to actually being 72k, I cancelled my order. On principle alone I wasn't happy with how Ducati have tried to sell me this bike, what with showing me literally a picture of a bloody wheel on a website and then increasing the price by 9% for good measure!

No doubt its going to be amazing machine...72k worth I'm not sure, but best of luck for people that have placed their orders and enjoy them:sunglasses:.

10. " commuter ",, £72k,, i dont think he will be commuting to the office or the factory ( unless he owns it ).

11. That's the point of the joke dude :)

12. cool :wink:..... certainly if he was commuting he would have no excuse for being late !!!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Haha good point. It has potential to be the best commuter bike in the universe!

14. till you get knocked off that is...
    as every commuter knows - you will be down at some point, no doubt
    i've been knocked off 3 times in last 7 years, not the most amazing feeling!
    if anyone wants their SL2 to be given commute treatment i can do it on behalf of lucky owner

15. Up to a point, but explicit threats of extreme sexual violence against people's families go far beyond the limits of free speech, and come close to being a matter for police investigation. Ignoring them is not quite good enough, I'm afraid.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Take the pedant hat off for a while. The post was clearly a bad attempt at humour that for the one it was directed at was a step too far. My comment was more the general tone of some, as you well know.
    And if we really go running to plod for ridiculous stuff like that, no wonder murders rapists and thrives escape detection: all the resources are being used chasing keyboard warriors

• Like Like x 1
  17. If you call the police you are a snitch. And snitches get stitches.

18. I wasnt going to bite, but to all you selective readers, please try to get some perspective, I received the above post which was largely ignored, i returned some humorous banter, which was equally rude, but avoided any incest behavior , for that my at least, my post was better, and funnier, get real guys. :rolleyes:

#398 Flatfish, Oct 27, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. Please read post 399. Thanks for your co-operation.

20. this is the post I was answering to ..

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Do Not Sell My Personal Information