1200 DVT 2018 Multistrada

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Wayne58, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Its not Orange Rob :D

2. Mate, why on earth did you sell yours ? Was a beauty that !!

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  3. Soz @rob lewis :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Cause I thought that the new one would have been an ALL new model.....DOH!!!

5. Oh mate, mines now a classic short wheel base sports Multi, with a red frame !! :upyeah::p

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. I reckon the 15/16 Dvts are now a classic and prices to increase accordingly. Might even wash mine.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. "Ready for Anti Theft" Amuses me, so a full proof un-stealable system I hope :)

8. Well mine 15 plate never needed an oil change if used on a motorway, that is classic, though hopefully sorted now.

9. There is a photo somewhere of the dash on Ducati.com - same dash - supposedly better colours higher res - now shows the quick shifter info - but nothing for inbuilt navigation.

upload_2017-11-6_9-35-54.png

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Probably gone up a grand or two since you wrote that I imagine.....15-16-17....The Sports Multi's !! :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Wonder how many more Gens of the Multi we will have to endure before they put V4 into it?
    Or We could all not buy the 2018. NO ONE and I bet then they will bring forward putting V4 into it?????

12. Wonder how many more Gens of the Multi we will have to endure before they put V4 into it?
    Or We could all not buy the 2018. NO ONE and I bet then they will bring forward putting V4 into it?????

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. No semi active Ohlins... Again... Oh dear...

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. I think if you are moving to the Multistrada from something else, it will no doubt, be a great bike, but having watched various clips last night and this morning, trading in an existing DVT would not gain too much ? I was expecting a lot more after the existing 3 year production run, so the 2018, is definitely out of the running for my cash. :confused:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Just read this now.....:confused:

while the Pikes Peak, the sportiest Multistrada version, features Öhlins mechanical suspension and forged aluminium wheels.

16. No but the current one is out of my price range :sob:

17. Is there not a press release for the 1260S?

18. Buy used, or trade that Diavel then ?? :D

• Like Like x 1
  19. Can't find one as yet, the web site still lists the (classic and better :D) 1200 DVT only in bikes.

20. Not sure if I read it correctly but it seems to me the cc has gone up but the bhp has come down. Am I wrong ?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information