1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT 2018 Multistrada

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Wayne58, Apr 9, 2017.

1. At that money I'd just buy one and not worry about it personally.

2. Mate, I like KTM, but this was not dealer driven this was KTM Austria, lobbing 5.5k off the GT, which serves to ruin used prices, and the new GT is not out till 2019, the 2018 is just graphics changes, so as far as I am concerned, KTM I don't think is a viable option ? It devalues the brand and if they are aiming at being a high end product, this is not the way forward.

#363 Wayne58, Nov 25, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2017
  3. I don't doubt it chap, I'll keep an eye out :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  4. I think in October? they announced a 2 month price drop on the smaller models so I wonder if they are doing the same thing on the proper toys?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I spoke with Premier bikes this morning Nuble, and they said, the 390 had dropped from 4495 to 3099, the SA from 14?? something to 12?? something and the GT from 15999 to 10599. Sadly the SDR has dropped nothing but they can now kiss my ass as there is no way I'm paying 17k for a bike thats gonna be 10k a few months from now when KTM see fit. Depreciation is one thing that we all kinda accept, but thats taking the piss. So.... Looks like this old DVT is with me a bit longer.. :p

#368 Wayne58, Nov 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  6. For £10599 I'd just buy one.

It's going to lose the square root of F'all over a couple of years, appreciate others may be pissed but id just jump while they're available personally

• Like Like x 1
  7. NO, cause the GT is fuggin ugly dude !! And they cant be cheap enough as far as I'm concerned. The SDR is a good looking bike but the GT.....Erm....NO !! :D

8. Just squint as you walk towards it and then open up your eyes when in the saddle.

Or alternatively just factor in an extra £7 to Total ownership cost and get some of these bad boys

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Elope-S234...8&qid=1511652395&sr=8-1&keywords=beer+goggles

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Sooooo.....you don't want one then?

:eyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Sadly mate, no, it has genuinely put me off. It just devalues a brand. :confused:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. #375 Wayne58, Nov 26, 2017
  12. I could be tempted at that price - just to give KTM a try.

13. I defo would if it was the SD R, but I'm not keen on the look of the GT, nice from side and back, just can't get my head round that front end.

14. That sounds very much like a refrain common with the old air-cooled Multis. When I first saw them I couldn't believe how weird they looked from the front compared with how beautiful from the side and rear. I ended up owning a couple and learned to love them. But KTM? I've always thought they were good bikes but fuggly and Kisca Designs need to be taken to one side and taught how to make designs more appealing and less jarring.

15. Hmm. I've just had a flurry of emails from car brokerage sites, offering huge discounts on even supposedly in-demand cars. I'm guessing that, not only has the arse fallen out of the diesel market, but that the entire motor vehicle market is plummeting at the moment.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information