1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT 2018 Multistrada

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Wayne58, Apr 9, 2017.

1. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thats not it surely, just looks like a PP DVT ??

3. Different wheels and side panels. It was all over Facebook last night but seems many of the photos have been removed. These might not be here long. :D

4. That's a mock up I reckon, looks near identical

5. If that turns out to be the 1260, lot of folk gonna be a bit disappointed IMO, certainly would not change a 2015-2017 for it ??

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. There are not many changes on the outside, I think main changes are engine, and torque placement.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. This is on the net as well, I won't believe feck all till I see the official release

Multistrada_2018-620x330.jpg

8. Don't think the bike needs many changes. A QS/autoblipper would be good and a seat that fits properly. Would prefer that the seat is either a high or low version but not one seat that adjusts to both.

9. If that’s got semi-active Öhlins, I’m in.

10. Tried to enlarge the picture to see whats on the panel at the back of the seat but I cant read it. I dont think Ducati ever said they were going to change the shape of the bike?

The looks of the last model lasted 5 years with a change to engine mid model life so wouldnt be surprised at this being the PP model with 1260 engine. Who knows.

11. Not long to go before the 2018 announce, i'll be watching the live stream at 9pm for sure. The ducatiuk website is now only displaying the announce notice. As one of the 2015 DVT early adopters I will be looking closely at what the 2018 multi will have to offer.

12. My money's on massive mid-range torque increase.

13. Have you ridden an XDiavel? But, yes, that's exactly what it does. Very smooth engine, too - as long as we don't lose the ballistic top-end of Ducati Vs - otherwise we're into GS territory.

14. Not ridden one, sadly. Sounds like a hoot.

15. Is that the mid range I had to spend £1700 on a termi to fix ?
    Doesn’t look different enough to the last dvt to me.
    Website keeps going down so don’t know if the pp has th semi active ohlins or not ?

16. I agree fatbob.....don't even show if the TFT dash is different....the whole bike looks way to similar to me to the previous version....yes midrange has been improved and an up and down QS...but what else??

17. Be some bike if it can improve between 4-7k on the rev range on the current one. 4th gear, squirt, roll off, squirt, roll off, squirt, don’t get any better.

18. Well one thing gonna pee some people off, unless it is a misprint, non Sky hook 11hp down on the S version

19. Think they have missed a trick by changing the frame to grey. Only PP gets red.

[​IMG]

Think grey could be the new white

[​IMG]

#179 stickywicket, Nov 5, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
Do Not Sell My Personal Information