1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

24hrs until my spinal surgery

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by funkyrimpler, Jul 29, 2012.

1. "Break a leg" as they say.

Hope all goes well. Don't take too long to tell us it has.

2. Best of luck Funky, sock it to them !

3. All the best for tomorrow, makes my op last week seem really minor! Keep us informed and looking forward to seeing your first post back on here telling us you're fine!

4. Good luck mate, keep us updated

5. Good wished for tomorrow mate, I'm sure normal service will be resumed soon.:upyeah:

6. Good luck for tomorrow, you are in the best hands, we are one of the leading medical powers in the world.

7. All the best for tomorrow.Grope a nurse for me.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Best wishes and hope all goes well.

9. Fingers crossed that the op goes ahead and it all goes well for you funky :upyeah:

10. +1
    All the best mate, looking forward to seeing you back on here in the very near future.

11. Think we should turn up rattling a tambourine to wake Funky up

12. Thinking of you Funky. Hope all goes well today.

13. Absolutely. Looking forward to seeing you back on here shortly. Don't give the nurses too much grief :wink:

14. Hi Funky, Hope by the time you actually read this your op will be in the recent past and life will start to be on the up and up! All the best.

15. Good luck Funky! Fast recovery :upyeah:

16. Best of luck funky, should be done & dusted by now. :smile:

17. Thinking of you funky

18. Has anyone heard yet how Funky is doing? Anyone from the Notts area been to visit, or is going to? If so please send our best wishes for a speedy recovery. Chris and Nicky.

19. Oi! Funky! What's the news mate?

All good I hope.

Give us an update. We are worried.

20. Going by his profile, he was on here on the 25th

Do Not Sell My Personal Information