1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

24hrs until my spinal surgery

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by funkyrimpler, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Oh I soo wanna take the piss.....please Mr. rimpler.....just one wise crack! Please!

Oh ok I'll save it till you've fully recovered.

2. Behave yourself for one naughty Anth

3. :wink:

4. 

5. Wouldn't be Anth if he was behaving would it:upyeah:

6. Just back from 4 days in the UK. See there are plenty of threads ticking along to which I have "contributed" but this had to be the first to be consulted.

So glad that it's all good news. Get well soon Funky. Surely life improves from this moment on until it becomes stratospherically brilliant!

Looks as if even when life is at the nadir of crap, there are still good things that happen to you.

7. Hows the old back rimpy , I'm sending you a thai girl in some scimpy's to walk all over you .

Sorry rimpy she's just said she cant make it but has arranged a replacment.

[​IMG]

ENJOY mate.

8. OMG!

Where would you start?

It would be like flicking through a phone book! :eek:

9. Your gp will help sort out the sick note. All they newer are the notes from the hospital, which they send on anyway. Hope the recovery is going well and that your not getting into any of the daytime tv bullshit. That's enough to drive a man insane. Get somebody to go and buy you The Wire box set. That will see you through it my good man :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information