1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 bikes in your perfect garage

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bradders, Feb 11, 2013.

1. multistrada 1200,diavel cromo and aprilia tuono rsv4. all bases covered

2. Got my dream garage.

Having said that the Multistrada is the only one in the garage at the mo. The 848 and the Mk1 Fireblade are currently in the master bedroom enjoying ensuite facilities and their own walk in wardrobe for the winter. We've moved out to the back room!

3. Well with regard to the 3 bikes in the garage to keep i once thought having three bikes would be crazy but at the moment i have 7 which i know is a little crazy i but don't want to sell any but one may have to go to make some room. I think the only bike at the moment i would add is maybe an MV Agusta F4. The ones in the garage at the moment are a Ducati 998s Final Edition, Ducati 999s,
    Ducati 1098s, Aprilia RSV Factory, Yamaha R1 ( 4XV Model ) Yamaha XT Tenere 600z ( Fully Restored ), Triumph Bonneville T120R 1966.

#23 speedy gonzales, Feb 11, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2013
  4. I had a 1950 Norton, 2003 Anniversary Harley Road King and a BMW R1200GS.
    Fell out of love with the Norton, the Harley got too heavy especially with a pillion (SWMBO) and the BMW was sold to fund the Multistrada. Do not regret the changes. The Multi is as sporty a bike as I want at my age. Brilliant.:upyeah:

5. Funny how tough just 3 can be...and how many have their ideal already!

and if I'd ridden them, I'm sure I'd be wanting that garage of Steve's too :upyeah:

6. I think it's great that so many different bikes have been mentioned, and speedy, you can never have too many bikes !

7. Thanks Steve, i don't really want to sell one but it's a real pain as the one you always want is at the back of the garage and you need to move 3 or more to get to the one you want which normally means you just take the easy option and grab the one at the front of the garage. Maybe i just need a bigger garage.

8. With you there. If I had a bigger garage I've no doubt more bikes would follow. I've sold two bikes over the last couple of years to make room for the current crop, and I know I would have held onto them if I'd had the room (the wife would get the hump if they started to come into the house)

9. At one time I always took the same bike out every time.Not the sensible bike that was comfortable to ride-I always took the one that gave me the biggest grin.

10. You would be amazed at the number of bikes you can get in a garage if you are really determined.

11. I've tried parking them in many many different positions and there is no way i can get any more in, no matter how hard i try.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Street fighter which is crazy fun. M
    Multi 1200 for touring
    and this woohoo

image.jpg

13. I'm finding this impossible, there are too many great bikes out there.

Kawasaki ZXR750H1
    KTM RC8R
    Monster 1100 evo

But by the time I've finished this cuppa that list will have changed...

14. My 3 would be as follows :-

1. 1098R
    2. Multi 1200S
    3. Monster 1100S

Other possibilities or combinations might be a

D16RR/ M900/ 900SS/ 888 SP0, but I wouldn't have enough time to use them all, so the 1st 3 are my choice of weapons of choice. ;0)

15. Railway companies have this same issue - they use big turntables to get around it.

I look forward to the forthcoming pics, folks :smile: :cool:

16. Ducati 851
    Bimota Tesi 2D es
    Kawasaki KR1-S

17. Multistrada 1200
    Yamaha YZF-R1 anniversary
    Kawasaki Z900

18. Diavel Red
    Multistrada 1200 S Pikes Peak
    Kawasaki Z1B

19. well if you have not enough room in garage start putting them in the house

20. Oo-er. Tricky

For the sake of argument:

Bimota DB2
    Diavel

But I really would like an 888.
    And a Multistrada would be super useful.

Cue a lot of dead batteries.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information