1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 Trackdays in 3 Weeks

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by pegboy, May 16, 2013.

1. I did do snett about 6 times last year but no issues with immo.yeah more the merrier.what group you in we are in inters?

2. Yeah I remember two white 848's and one was having trouble starting. We are in the novice group. There will be two of us and if DomRusty joins us we can jump in the same garage, see you there.

3. Cracking day yesterday at brands,good to meet some other members ans see their bikes and watch them circulate.Feel sorry for the chap who had is 848 trashed:frown:.Weather was great.Hopefully meet again at another track for another great day.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1

4. Sure was a cracking day,perfect weather, great track and some interesting folks. was nice to meet you also Paul848s.

The guy that ran into the back of him (848) went past me on dingle corner on the inside and very close and very very fast and that spooked me a little, then I see him on the last corner before the straight (clarks???) with two bikes distroyed. Think he should of been in the fast group.

My mate with the yellow 749 ran off on the last outing at Durids onto the grass and dropped the bike, bit of damage but now he's has to repair before next tuesday.

5. Lovely when you get taken out by somebody else. Hope the riders were okay, but on the whole sounds like you guys had a great time. Im down at Brands next Thursday 13th on the Indy, hope the weather holds. If not I'll take the Ninja :)

6. What if he is a black guy?

7. Still gloomy news I'd say..:eek:

• Like Like x 1

8. One more sleep, see you there will be arriving for around 7:30am

9. Had to cancel the Snetterton on the 17th, but now looking at Brandss GP on the 24th

10. Look forward to it... I should be there a similar time. Just have to get arse out of bed. Not good at that lately! :wink:

11. Im jealous, but Im at Brands on Thursday which should help :smile:

12. I think Brands is great fun, really want to ride it again

13. Its a great little workout for both rider and bike :upyeah:

14. Good to meet up Paulo. And to find that you know Capt Biddle too - small world eh?

Will try and catch up for a ride one weekend - maybe meet at the A5 Ace cafe for breakfast or something.

cheers,
    Dom

• Like Like x 1

15. Hi Dom

Nice to meet you also, yeah it reallty seams to be a small world, I met Mark in Portimao, definately catch up soon, will keep Mark posted also get him down also for a greasy fry up at the Ace and maybe a ride out afterwards

Paolo

16. How was Brands on yesterday?

Had a mate that was there in the fast group on a duke, he hit some oil and finished the day early.

17. See Matts other thread...

18. Yep, didn't exactly go according to plan :tongue:

19. Yeah saw the other post, not a great day, but the main thing is that your ok, the bike can always be fixed

20. After having to cancel the 17th at Sbetterton I have now booked July 1st at Snetterton.

Anyone else?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information