1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monster/Monster+ 30th Anniversary Monster

Discussion in 'Monster' started by outintheopen, Jul 24, 2023.

1. About 3500 miles, didn’t use it much the last 18 months hence the sale, the market was strong last summer so decided to move on. I’d kept the garage cover, 3D model and all the original parts, which most people keep for some reason.

• Like Like x 1
  2. The order now appears in the Ducati app, so I’m hoping that means it’s confirmed?

3. Ok, so hopefully this isn’t a daft question; I’ve got a paddock stand for a SSSA, obviously the Monster has a dual swingarm. I’ve seen pictures of the Monster on a SSSA stand, so is there an attachment so I can use my existing stand?

4. Pictures of 'a' monster, not the 937. New paddock stand I'm afraid unless you have another bike with a 'normal' swing arm. Andy

5. I’m sure it was the current one. But will check.

6. Nice but il stick with my 0 anniversary one :joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. From the Ducati website.....

tempImage55AO1s.png

• Like Like x 1
  8. My order has been confirmed by Ducati. Happy days.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm new to the forum and saw this thread. I've also just placed an order for 30th Anniversary Monster... currently also got a 1200 25th Anniversary so will be an interesting comparison!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Excellent! Has Ducati confirmed your order, as they’re all sold out now? Only 25 coming to the UK apparently, so it’ll be rare.

11. It appears in the app so assuming order is confirmed. Dealer has placed the order and i've paid a deposit. They also told me there would only be 25 units and now sold out so it certainly will be rare in the UK

• Like Like x 2
  12. Don’t believe everything you see. I have a 937 in my garage and the hole through the rear axle is (IMO) too small for a single sided paddock stand pin. Andy

13. Will check with the dealer next time I chat with them. Tbf, it looks like I’m keeping both bikes so I’ll need another stand anyway.

14. I didn’t get a 3d model with my 25th anniversary monster… tbh didn’t even know they came with one! I’m the second owner so guess the first owner also kept hold of theirs as well. If you still had the model and didn’t want it I’d be interested

15. Model went to the new owner, remember it was probably 6 months after purchase, they contacted me by email to confirm my address, easily missed for some. I also receive a Ducati calendar every year direct from Ducati, can only think because of the Anniversario bought from new, not sure.

60B695DB-1A98-489E-B52A-CAC84DDBC402.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  16. Had mine delivered yesterday. Still wasn’t sure, right up to the minute it arrived, but in the flesh it’s absolutely stunning. I went all out on accessories, but feel no guilt, this is a keeper.

I’m so happy I bit the bullet, this has exceeded my expectations.

IMG_0022.jpeg

#36 Multirider75, Mar 28, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2024
    • Like Like x 7
  17. Very nice, will fork reflectors come off easily?

18. Yep, I’ll be removing them and all the daft factory stickers over the weekend

• Like Like x 2
  19. My pals one arrived too.

8db370d7-d53d-4163-803c-a1cd97105670.jpeg ea742fb2-f9d7-42e1-8384-4a02d2dfa542.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  20. The fork reflectors and all factory stickers have been successfully removed.

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information