1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

600 Pantah Or Not ?

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Conrad Dennison, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Hi there Martin, Looks fantastic! My front mudguard is in the style of the 500 ones for some reason, I have managed to find a satin black rear one with rear light, both missing from the bike. By the way are the world champion and Agip sticker original or did you add them for the looks? I have seen another 600 on the net with the same ones placed the same way.. Cheers.

2. Lovely!

(And glad to see you prioritised the restoration of the bike before the house....:))

3. Actually the picture is of the bike before I resorted the frame and wheels. The fairing paintwork is the actual original from 1983. The additional decals were on the bike when I imported it. They can be obtained with many other vintage decals including the suspension decals from https://www.isaydingdong.co.uk/ . Here's some images of the other side of the bike. Now sold to a new owner. IMG_3100.jpeg IMG_3084.jpeg

4. If you are keen on originality, refer to Ian Falloon's restoration guide.
    It has a lot of detailed tips.

20240224_180024~2.jpg 20240224_180149.jpg

5. Thanx Martin, I have used Isaydingdong, they have a good range for Duc singles as well,, Why did you resell - looks like a really nice bike..?
    Cheers

6. It was bought on a whim on a rainy day and always a 'move on' bike although I did enjoy riding it. I also have a 900Ss Bevel which satisfies my 'Classic space' in the garage. I've also recently restored a couple of 70's Norton Commandos during Covid which I also enjoyed working on and riding. They say you revert back to the bikes you had or wish you had in your youth. Now I have a Multistrada V4S which is my go to mode of riding as age catches up with you when riding head down bum up bikes.

7. Hi...welcome!!!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information