1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

848 / 1098 Modifications - what did you do ?

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by Dubs, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Oh also had Kais set up suspension, will probably have the front forks and rear shock serviced/ sorted during winter.....just waiting for Richie rich to chip in about Kais ...ha ha ha ha ha

2. that sprocket cover looks good.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ti heat shield bolts fitted, pro grips & DP carbon underseat panels.

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nearly! :) Most of the plastics that I've replaced with cf were scratched or damaged. At least that's what I tell myself to make it a little easier. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hope you lock tighted those bolts or they'll be soon gone

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yes mate. They won't be coming off soon!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Couple of extra bits on mine. Renthal 40t rear sprocket and q/r carrier, Ohlins steering damper and Accossato Q/A Throttle .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  8. Booked in at CJS for Monday 27th. :)

9. You finally getting her mapped?

10. Yep, had my camcoat back, fitted on saturday, so now ready to go. :upyeah:

11. You get the pipes done?... Any photo's??... Mine need sent off again... Do NOT use ZIP BBQ polish on anything.. It literally strips the finish & in the space of 20 seconds I undid about £120 worth of ceramic coating!

12. here you go

IMG_0367.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  13. Swit-swooo look at you!!.... Looks really nice mate... Turbo black or Satin?.. I've had CC do several systems for me & found that Satin was the darker finish... Strong as hell too, aside from the polish disaster mine have stood up to a busy season without a chip.

14. Turbo black. Matches the rest of the bike really. Except the wheels which I think i will repaint next. After Chris at CJS has done his thing.

15. Either way she looks mint... I think they do a clear coat for the ceramic now & I may have a punt at that on the re-coating in the closed season....

Ps, pay no mind to claims of reduced heat.. You'll still get a hot arse.. No change there then sweetheart x

16. How much?!... Thats steep for what it is but a nice idea... Meant to ask is yours the internal coating too?..

17. Yep, full Racespec coating in and out. £163

• Like Like x 1
  18. Good enough... Be interesting to hear what you have to say after the re-map & what she puts out compared to the many other 1198's CJS are sure to have worked on.. When are you making that long journey South?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information