1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

848 / 1098 Modifications - what did you do ?

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by Dubs, Jul 31, 2013.

1. What make is that clock surround? And are they speedy Moto yokes? Looking good :upyeah:

2. Carbon king clock Surround & Air tubes& yep Speedy Moto Top Yoke. Think I picked it up on here late last year..

3. Hostyle, dont suppose you managed to get a pic of how well they fit? I have my dealer ready and waiting for me to order them :)

4. Uhm, sorry. No I haven't been able to yet. I'll get on it tonight.

5. Thanks Hostyle, sorry to be a pain in the neck, whenever you can would be great. :upyeah:

6. Finally got round to picking this up
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426196361.732068.jpg
    Looking forward to fitting it, which means my Ducati superbike performance seat will be for sale if anyone's interested

#366 jangol, Mar 12, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  7. One of the best mods that. Fitting that seat improves the ride no end. As long as you can plant your feet while sat on it. :upyeah:

8. I bloody hope so ;) been wanting one of these for ever.. It does look a good few mm thicker then my current seat..

9. Raises the height about an inch. Still modding yours then? :)

10. Had a few carbon bits sat around since last year plus picked up the seat.. Won't be adding much more.

Kinda neglected the bike as I've started to get back into cars again.. So been spending the hard earned on that.. Back in bike mode again [emoji106]

11. Good to hear it! Are you going to post some new pics then? :)

12. Suspension setup, full Termi System, 14 tooth front sprocket so far, full ECU remap on the cards

• Like Like x 1
  13. i put a super-pole seat on the 848. I sit about an inch higher now.
    I put rear sets on; and lifted the foot pegs up by about 1/2 inch.
    I no longer drag my toes on Melbourne loop at Donington; much better... ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Will be tonight... got home feckin' late last night.

15. I've stuck some up last week of the new carbon bits, will get seat on this weekend & get a few more up.

Thinking about adding some black stomp grip! Is that a worth while addition

• Like Like x 1
  16. Depends on your riding style. I can't say I notice them or use them on any bikes.

17. I've put some Tech Specs on. Same(ish) effect as StompGrips but less aggressive. I've found them most useful under heavy braking. You can use your legs more to hold yourself up so you don't get all the force on your wrists.

Added benefit is that they protect the paint on your tank.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Hostyle, you are a gentleman thank you....order on its way to JHP, and a virtual pint for you :)

Cheers

Maccaa

• Like Like x 1
  19. Is it yours already then, vince? :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information