1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

848 Evo...tarts Handbag Syndrome

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Mark - Ducati Bournemouth, Dec 13, 2015.

1. My old 848 had loads of carbon and bling but I tried to keep everything subtle and to look factory.

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks for all the input and advice, it's appreciated! - I've had a busy weekend! I picked up a box full of goodies from Conquest Carbon on Friday and set about fitting it all....I've gone with Carbon hugger (long), exhaust heat shield and heel protectors. I fitted the carbon mono seat cover...I was advised by Steve at Conquest that it was a prototype and would need some fiddling with to make it fit...sorted and although it not perfect, it's close enough and the price reflected it! Fitted a nice Puig tinted double bubble screen which looks great. The only thing that I couldn't get my head around was the number board on the front...I fitted it, looked at it for an hour and then took it off! QS to be fitted in the New Year + rearsets and a tail tidy and then I'm going to leave it alone!

seat1.JPG

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information