1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

851 Charity Fund Raiser Pledges

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Vaio, Jun 20, 2014.

1. I'll have one. Thanks

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. As I'm not in the UK at present and missing my bike a fair bit I'll have £100 worth. Working on the theory that is less than I spend on petrol for pleasure riding per month, and it is a good cause!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. One for me please.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. I will pledge two tickets and will ask a couple metes......good luck.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. £1280 so far. If we can recruit other forums we could get there pretty quickly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I'll have 2 please, good cause and lovely bike

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. If you want it putting on the other forums I'm on - Bike Chat Forum and the Huoniao Owners forum let me know.

• Like Like x 1
  8. 5 please :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. I'll av 2 ...
    How do you pay ???

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Two for me,£20, ta.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Cheers fella...

You will be able to donate to a "just giving" charity page, set up by us later in the week. For example, donate £20 = two ticket numbers. There will be a link to do this...

12. I"ll take 2 please, and good on ya :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Thanks pingping, Ian. If we can let other forums know, by putting links to these threads, great. I am only on two, this and 851 888 and have cross posted, so anyone else who wants to involve others, Pistonheads for example, feel free. Those who want to participate, would have to register with this forum (will need a username to allocate to a ticket or tickets).... I am not sure a Fireblade forum, or the like, are going to be all that interested though.

The goal is that it is the people on this Ducati forum that have raised money for these charities; pingping, TT600 and me are providing a way of doing so.

There has been a great response so far, thanks so much. However, we do need to keep the momentum going so we can achieve a realistic target quickly and therefore, turn these pledges into donations and ultimately unite the new owner with his 851.

We want to tie it all up within a month.... think that's achievable.

14. 5 for me please

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Would it be a good idea to set an end date, but only once you've received upwards of 4k in pledges/actual donations. If this is well advertised, you could easily exceed the 4k limit. Just a thought.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. 5 for me please.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Can someone take the bike to WDW in a van and sell tickets there, as well as Bayliss or similar doing the draw?
    Maybe DUK?

• Like Like x 2
  18. In our dreams.... would love it to happen. Not sure we have enough time to organize this in reality. Excellent idea though.

19. Tim Mc Afee is on here. How about pm'ing him?

• Like Like x 1
  20. I'll take 5 tickets.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information