1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

851 Charity Fund Raiser Pledges

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Vaio, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Feel free....I am knackered. Tom, at Snell's has e-mailed Debbie at Ducati UK, so hoping they will pick up on this even if it's nothing more than including it their news letter.

We've passed the £1500 mark... if and when we get to £3000 ish we will make the "Just giving" web page live. Then I will have to commit to handing over the bike, what ever happens. It would be at this stage, that it might get some publicity from Ducati and so on. Just my thoughts.

2. Ill do it monday

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. I will have a ticket as well please. A very good cause.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. I'll take three - I once won a raffle at a Gamblers Anonymous fundraising event

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Thanks mate.... this is becoming hard work. We're not giving up though...

6. Sent him a pm earlier in the week.

7. I believe Debbie is the merchandising manager, @Tim Maccabee being the MD. Alan Jones is the Press and PR man, so this may fall under his jurisdiction

8. Stuck a link on the Oop North forum

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Debbie has contacted me and both her and Alan have offered to help with publicity. First issue is we need to get a reasonable amount pledged, before making the donation page live and the second issue, they are both away on their holidays soon and then tied up with WDW from mid July.

Until we are reasonably certain we can raise the £4000 this way, it's difficult to ask bona fide companies, etc to publish articles or links. All I can do is ask people to direct others to this site and thread. I've been banned from two other forums for doing just this.... lol. Had only been registered to one of them for less than an hour.

There is a bit of chicken an egg going on here..... am running out of ideas.

• Like Like x 1
  10. 3 for me please

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. 2 for me :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. 2 for me please :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. What's the rolling total?

14. Ian has pledged twice, originally £50 then £100, so I have taken it he has pledged £100, not £150.

The running total is £1590

Thanks everyone who has pledged so far….it has tailed off, but see what the next few days bring.

#74 Vaio, Jun 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
  15. Fingers crossed

16. ….and toes.

17. Speak to bennets and MCN, visordown, MCE to try and get some publicity?

• Like Like x 1
  18. I will add another ticket so £1600

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. Were getting close to the point where we all only have to double our pledges then where there! :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. I'd have no problem doubling my previous pledge of one...

1 (previous) + 1 (today) = 2

The cause is very worthwhile, hats off to you.

Dig deep folks...

running total is £1610

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information