1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

959 959 Offers

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by B5rlr, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Have to be honest and say that 13k is a lot to spend if u really hate the exhausts, I guess u have to decide whether you can get over them or buy a used 899, loads around. Or... Buy something like a MV F3 800 which I nearly did but thought the 899 was a more finished product

2. Just seen your reply. I agree they 'could' but honestly if they are slow sellers it's not because of the exhaust but probably because people were holding out for the exhaust deal, the termi's on the 899 were £1400 and the last two winters they threw them in, so people held out for it! Now that the 959 hasn't had that offer I think sales will pick up.

Honestly I think it's like the dual sided swingarm debate, that went on and on but the 899 was an Amazing seller! More sold than the entire range of 848 if u believe the press! And the 848 was a damn fine bike!

3. I agree 13k is a lot to spend on a bike and everytime you look at it you end up thinking how silly the exhaust looks.

The hardest part is I would like to get a bike bought by the end of next month. Decisions decisions decisions!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Some nice scooters around with underbellies

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I've been told by dealer they are selling well and I counted 3 sold ones when I was last in.

Why not play a few dealers off each other. Be open and honest and say this is what I want can I have it.

The termi 899 deal was from mid November to 31st Dec in 2013 and 2014. 2015 they offered free akros on the base 1299.

Maybe ask for a bike trac unit for free or free first service (£200ish) and a place at Ducati track day (£175). I wouldn't hold out much hope for free exhausts.

6. The 848evo is a better bike than the 959. The 959 is a better bike than the 899.

The 1299 from all accounts is mental.

Get an 848evo.

7. I disagree, the 848 is great but it has too many things that just make it a pain in the arse to live with like the silly fuel range, the fact it's over geared, the stupid suspension setup!

• Like Like x 1
  8. First thing I noticed once I sat on the 959, the suspension moved.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I am getting my 959 tomorrow and whilst the rants go on about the exhausts I'm afraid it's of things to come, whether you like it or not in Europe.

As for me every bike I have purchased has had exhaust on the side and in some cases you could launched a missile from it, therefore I can see pass it. Its not the most ridiculous exhaust I have ever seen. Yeah I know it's not what we are used to seeing on a Ducati, but it's here to stay I'm afraid to say

• Like Like x 1
  10. Collecting a new bike today?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yes got her home safely, although it was bloody cold to say the least. Chilly wind from the east, so the heated seat was very much welcomed, trust me.....

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Congrats on the new bike. Enjoy! It's a cracking bike.

Yep, got cold here again, got foundered on the way home from work. Still dry though.

13. Many congrats on the new bike - Ducati ownership used to be about individualism and stepping away from the mainstream. I think the 959 has reignited that, for better or worse, even amongst ourselves. Enjoy being an individualist again!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. The 959 exhaust is growing on me. I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan but it no longer looks as ridiculous as it first did.

It wouldn't stop me buying one.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1

15. Didn't stop me, and I love it :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Mines at the dealers now just need to find insurance!

• Like Like x 1
  17. im hopefully getting mine at the weekend if they can get it PDI'd in time.

bit the bullet on the ridiculous insurance...

I Got £600 off the price of the bike and free first service as the deal and 20% off DP parts.

• Like Like x 1
  18. who gave you the deal, if you don't mind me asking?

19. i got mine at M and S. Wolverhampton have them for £12k for red ones but would rather buy lcal and by the time i travelled would have worked out the same anyway

Nottingham ducati have them in stock -£300 off

Do Not Sell My Personal Information