1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 A Multistrada Alternative.

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Mobile Chicane, Mar 11, 2017.

1. I test rode the KTM GT was a little tall for me too, but not as bad as my first M/S although KTM a lot lighter at the top, but I found it to much of a naked compared to a tourer. and in my opinion Way Way over priced for what it is.

2. The GT is not to tall cause they are not talking bout that mate. They are saying the Ktm adventure is too tall. :cool:

3. Gt is too tall for me

4. My 1190 is tall. I'm 6" and I'm on tip-toes. But it has got the seat in the highest position (more leg room) and its the Powerparts comfort seat which adds about 20 mm. But I quite like sitting on the bike rather than in it and being able to look over the roof of Range Rovers. Not sure if the S is the same height. Probably.

GT is the same height as the Supeduke which doesn't feel ant taller than my Streetfighter. Tie some weights to your feet and hang from a tree for a couple of hours a day. That'll do it.

5. All KTM are too tall

6. Unless the rider is tall, and then they're just right :)

The dvt is too short though

7. ... except for humans ...

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. This one might be more your size bradders o_O
    IMG_2967.JPG

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Z1000sx? My mate loves his

10. No. I'm taller than you :p

11. No. I'm taller than you :p

Just my legs are shorter ...

• Like Like x 1
  12. I thought that at first but mate of mine that i went touring Norway with is a short arse and he coped fine with his KTM Adventure R on all the terrains we took on ............. his main problem was the seat was quite literally a pain in the arse when we did the couple of 800 mile long days each way crossing countries to get to Norway and back.

Rest of the time no problems at all and as you can see with him stood by the bike, quite short of leg ;) IMG_1962.JPG

Do Not Sell My Personal Information