1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ali Tank Maker.

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by PHILLIPO, Apr 21, 2022.

1. Going to have to try the v2...although got my eye on a 1199s

2. Apologies for being a bit late to this post .....
    I bought an 848 Streetfighter last year without realising it had an expanded tank, so as a cheaper than new tank fix, bought a Corse Dynamics adjustable fuel tank bracket from Motowheels in California to see if that would help.
    Unfortunately after several electrical problems I returned this bike to the dealer before the bracket arrived.
    I'm having a bit of a clean out and was going to put this bracket on Evil Bay but if anybody is interested in buying it then £80 ish delivered to the UK will take it

upload_2023-1-22_17-14-15.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  3. It’s been a long process from start to finish ,paint now complete, thanks to Mike at Rage Design, he gets busy too with the paint he does for helmets and race teams. IMG_1926.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  4. Sorry where did this come from?? Where can I buy?!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Just catching up in this thanks to your post today :) any contact details for this guy and is it s4rs? (It’s a unique monster tank)

Really want one of these…

6. What sort of money was it? I’ve dropped the, an email

7. Bradders,it was 1800 euro back last July so May have increased,I then had the import duty thing hit me for around £350:00
    [email protected] Is the email address, the work he does is stunning,

#67 Blackadder, Nov 26, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. I'll be treating my 900 to one of these (or a RoadRacing one) when I can afford it - fortunately I have a steel tank and carbs so less of a rush but really fancy having the rear cylinder exposed on mine just like RR used to do ;)

9. fyi I emailed but no response

• Like Like x 1
  10. Based on earlier comments I'm not surprised - I need another pay rise from the NHS before I consider any more very expensive bike parts!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information