1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An open question for all members

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by mattmccabebrown, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Actually it is true that the search facility isn't brilliant. Sometimes you search for a thread that you know exists (like "This is me") and the search function just tells you that the words are too common and so it's not going to bother to look. That is frustrating. Tried putting the phrase in inverted commas, but to no avail. So if you want to improve it...

2. Im sure that's a film I once saw.....

3. Careless - I expect its still there - you just need to look harder

4. Go on then smarty pants. Gizza clue?

5. Miss Smarty Pants to you

6. Fair enough Miss smarty pants. Gizza clue?

7. the clue is in the title of this very thread

8. Ditch the awards, no-one's really interested in them. That'll leave more bandwidth for extra boobs...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks again for the comments. Not a huge amount I can do about the awards (yes they are indeed worthless) nor the search function as that is built into the software that forms the basic structure of the website. All the others (well the sensible ones) i am making a note of, but please bear with me, Ive got a real job to do as well, so I fit this in when I can :smile:

10. It's a question of priorities, I presume you've abandoned all idea of sleep until this work is all done? Seems only reasonable ......

scrap figs 'moobs' section, and lets have a recipes sub forum ..... Sub divided by recipes using red ingredients ( fast food) and yellow ingredients( clearly slow cooking)
    :smile:

11. I always knew you were batting for the other team:mad:

Scrap the boobs section..? The very thought...

12. One thing I used to like on the last site was the model info, it was a big help when I first got mine

13. There probably aren't enough models on this site.

It's one of its only drawbacks.

• Like Like x 1
  14. You've been shaking too many handfuls of coffee beans and, your eyes are going-I said 'scrap moobs' .....

15. If you were fig I'd be questioning if these models had moobs or boobs

16. Not once have I mentioned moobs:mad:

• Like Like x 1
  17. This has both

[​IMG]

18. :eek: what a shocking rainbow t shirt. Some people huh

19. That's a almighty fine man there
    Plenty to get hold of :)

20. You can't drive a pile with a tack hammer!!! :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information