1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Dealer Bites The Dust

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Flappytabs, Oct 21, 2024.

1. And now we have a Country where millions of youngsters are in the same position where owning your own home is only a dream and unlikely to ever become a reality.
    People could of course gone out and bought their own home which wasn't Council house but chose not too. In most cases Right To Buy was viable because the houses were sold at way below the market value.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. They don't. You just have to pay tax on it like most other forms of income.
    The best thing the Budget could do is ban the use of Offshore tax havens and it would solve all this Country's financial problems in a single stroke and probably make us one of the weathiest Nations on Earth..... but sadly that will not happen.

3. Couldn’t agree more. Selling council stock and replacing with commercial companies housing providers isn’t the solution, even if labour have been promising it since Blair. He did as much or more than most Tory govt to drive aspirations while removing the safety nets. Same should have council housing, where someone not able to buy a home can bring up their family safe knowing they have a home for life (providing they don’t get kicked out for some reason)

• Like Like x 1
  4. My son did his CBT and after a year on a twist and go I bought him an MT125, but he gave up riding in the end because he was finding it too stressful having to look out for all the traffic entrapment measures which infest London's roads.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information