1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Toon Fans Here?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by El Toro, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Championship ! Why are you relegating us another 2 leagues down? I don't know, you big Premiership boys are all the same, looking down on us little clubs. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Ah, got ya ok. When you are from Southampton, football not a high priority.....MotoGP for me all the way, hence the 58 :grinning:

3. This is another nonsense argument. They're both yoyo teams and will most likely remain so until vast amounts of foreign money is pumped into them.

I see Sunderland are doing well

4. We'll never win anything Sam, I've been watching them long enough to know that, I'm not fooling myself and never have. As an NUFC supporter, you must feel the same.

I do have a bet on at work with a Sunderland supporter. I said Newcastle would win at least double the amount of games Sunderland did this year. So far it's 5-0, so looking good at the moment.

5. As a Sunderland supporter I wouldn't have took that bet on, I think we will struggle this season, like we haven't for the last 4 seasons :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  6. I have a picture of my grandfather sat with the FA cup and the team.
    It's over 50 years old of course. I look at it occasionally in moments of dis pair. And I remember 1969.

Since then it's been a desert. Shame Keegan lost the plot.

With this owner were about as likely to win anything as the England football team.

7. Agreed, but the manager looks a good un. :upyeah:

8. Despair. Bloody auto incorrection, drives me to despair.

9. aye,,, the Blue Toon

10. Second division fodder ;)

11. How many times.....CHAMPIONSHIP ! :mad:

Bloody Premier League bully. :Bawling:

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 2
  12. 59 secs after the kick off, 23 passes not one Ipswich player touches the ball and every Newcastle player gets a touch. A real team goal.

13. Nice............all the teams in the second division :)

14. How many times?.....Champio................oh, never mind. :)

I see the Boro are thinking of paying a visit. :)

#36 Robarano, Nov 20, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2016
  15. We will if that twat Negredo doesn't get his arse in gear soon :(

16. It's shit bring down the the wrong end of the table isn't it?

Perversely you always have a better time in the lower league, although hoping for promotion to allow the misery to begin again

17. No matter what league. Who are the happier supporters? Newcastle, Sunderland or Middlesboro?

Tough one.

And who's going to be in the premiership next season hey?

18. :D

Screen Shot 2017-03-04 at 18.39.34.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-04 at 18.39.19.png

image.jpeg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information