1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Anyone Else Disappointed By The New 2016 Pp?

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Spencer Gardner, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Thing is the engine is in exactly the same tune throughout the dvt multi range, so what are you getting for the £6k extra, the end costs £700 ish and does absolutely nothing, pull the cartridges out the front ohlins forks and you will see there not top quality. It lacks a lot especially for £19k .

2. dont get so worked up about it dave, the suspension is definatley better i promise you, im guessing you havent ridden one as no dealer will have one on demonstrater, but its ok pal no one is forcing you to like it or buy one................. chillax braaa

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Not strictly correct ;)

They shouldn't, but one does.

4. Never presume fella [emoji6] i have ridden one and ive stripped the forks on one, there dressed up as ohlins but there a bit llike a lamb in wolfs clothing, I bet my arse my base suspension is as good and it's one of the reason I did my own take on the pp based on a base bike because Ducati using the ohlins name to flog there pp, customers think it's the bees knees [emoji107]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. PP should have the ttx36 ttx39 combo from Ohlins for the price Ducati asks for. Also a more aggressive cam setup for top end horsepower to match the XR (the road focused competitor), and a proper midrange fueling upgrade (check rexxer tuning) along with the enduro slip on which looks gorgeous.

6. I think everything Ducati does is overpriced/oversold.

7. I just bought a new base model, added a Ducati top box and very happy. Cruise control, centre stand and heated grips etc. Traded in my Diavel Strada, felt like a change. Looking forward to a 4 day trip down Southern Ireland when I'm home in August, hope to post a few pics....

• Agree Agree x 1

8. Your not comparing like for like, the pp is built from the S model not the standard, so it not 6 k more like 3 - 4 k , but of course the skyhook is not used , overall a great bike but pricey none the less

#148 Trickyricky, Jul 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I'm very happy with mine... Can't wait to get the first service out of the way and fit the de-cat pipe...

10. Anyone Else Disappointed By The New 2016 Pp?

No.

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information