1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aston Owners

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Advikaz, Feb 6, 2021.

1. were swap , you can have a blast on the DJ bike and il give ya motor a spin :p

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1

2. Sounds like a deal to me !

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. @Jewell that budget went entirely out the window FYI :joy:

I Man Math’d the crap out of this:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. Gorgeous motors.

Nice job. I found myself looking at AMs on AutoTrader only 2 days ago....

• Agree Agree x 1

5. We could be Aston friends….

6. Sweet. I like AM's. I'll keep an eye out in Kent for it. You luckee luckee bastard. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. We could, AM and GSXR owners.....

Almost......man lovers.....

• Funny Funny x 2

8. Marry me.

Now.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1

9. We’ll have to meet up at some point

10. How sweet a forum wedding, when is the Stag do and where? Can’t wait haven’t got drunk since the last prosecution. :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. I'll race yer in my van.

• Like Like x 1

12. I have a van also. #vanraces

13. Me too, a 24hr van race in the offing.

Rules

Must be fully laden, ideally overweight van not driver. Paperwork full width of dash cup holders full of cups Costa, Starbucks or time bonus for McCafe. Hand signals will be allowed and if from both side windows time bonus available, if at the same time double bonus.

Weaving allowed no contact not even paint rubbing.

We can add other rules as we organise the circuit…..:upyeah:o_O

Cadwell.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. oooo....my willy waving says 205hp 4wd (however its driven like an old lady)

15. What you have in power, I have in bravery/stupidity ;)

16. Always loved the looks and noise of Astons. Is it just an itch you wanted to scratch, or a long term ownership prospect?

17. Damn. i only have stupidity.

• Funny Funny x 2

18. As of this moment in time. I plan on keeping it for the foreseeable future.

There’s not another car I’m interested in that suits what I want it to do/need it for currently.

I do like Cayman GT4’s, but it’s not really a GT car, I’d want to use it on track and if I did the costs would be outrageous ! 911’s don’t really do anything for me unless we are talking gt3’s etc, but they are 100k ish even for an old one and the 996 despite being ‘affordable’ isn’t for me. They are harsh road cars aswell IMO.

so certainly at this time, there isn’t anything I would replace it with. I wanted a good looking, great sounding car to cruise across Europe in :)

My missus thinks that people who drive Bentleys, Lambo’s, Ferrari’s etc are all tossers with small dicks. So I daren’t look at those. Even if they did float my boat. Which they don’t.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Your wife prob knows the size of your dick, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information