1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Auxillary Lights:are Touratech The Same As The Official Ducati Ones?

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by DudleyDuke, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Mine still not here either...

2. Just had a missed call, came up on screen as Italian.
    Just googled it and its from our chums in Bologna?!
    :tearsofjoy:

3. Perhaps they are trying to fax them to you! :tired:

4. Told you [emoji6]

5. You may not believe this Dudley Duke, but I was in Riders last Saturday and asked them about the auxillary lights I'd ordered as I'd read on here that their difficult to get. Anyway they showed me on their screen that the lights were being delivered to Ducati in Italy on the 25th of April not March.But, and this is the big but, they then said as there's such a backlog they couldn't tell me when I'd get mine.
    They also told me that the lights had been available but only as part of a pack ?

6. You've got to love this...
    So I had a phone call late yesterday afternoon from a very nice lady in Bologna.
    She expressed how very sorry she was about all of this but couldn't answer why there was such a delay and would be speaking to Ducati UK to ask them!

7. Hell yeah, might order a pair! :grin:

8. Just been told mine are still on back order until the 5th June!

9. There's something going on. After my last post saying I'd seen on Riders computer screen a delivery date of the 25th April, I called in last Friday to see what progress there was, only to be shown a new delivery date (to Ducati) of 30th of May ?
    But they still show them as part of and available in one of their packs :Banghead:

10. Hello Chris, your MS looks very good. I was wondering how you did the electrical wiring for the additional set of driving lights you installed. I have a non OEM pair which I want to connect to the original switch on the handlebar. Best regards

Do Not Sell My Personal Information