1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Average Ducati riders age?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by slof, May 17, 2013.

1. 44 I've just bought my 4th Ducati and 8th Italian bike.

2. 50
    Ordered my second Ducati on my 50th Birthday

3. 5'7" and just under 10 stone, I'm from the Shire :biggrin:

4. Do you have large hairy feet? :tongue:

5. I was 29 when I bought mine, and I'm 33 now and still haven't riden it so not sure if I count in this over view. The way things are going I reckon I'll be lucky if I get to ride it before I'm 40!!

6. Yes my precious

7. Seeing as its you Char weight 128kg, height 6ft 1in and in case anyone is interested 52in chest with 31in inside leg. Any more info? :smile:

8. 20 stones plus.......you fat knacker :wink:

9. 46. 3rd Ducati.

10. I thought No 46 was the 1st-string Ducati rider last season, with Hayden as his No.2?

11. 45.4

It's going down.

4635 @102

• Like Like x 1
  12. Well, I'm going to push it up again, I'm 57.

13. On the road since 1980 (AP50), fifteen years later my first Ducati (had to have a 916) & finally eighteen years after buying the first, the second one arrives next week.

(49) half way to a telegram next year

14. We've got newbies to add to this :wink:

15. 48, passed my direct access this June, so first Ducati!

16. We have a fridge magnet in our house which asks the question 'How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are ?' and the answer is a resounding - 35.

The reality is that I passed Direct Access at 55 four years ago, and also on my first Ducati.

17. 45.7

Just adding a few people isn't going to change much - there's 106 members taken into account now.

4848 @ 106

18. But it proves the point that its only old giffers that can afford Ducati's :wink:

19. I'm 39 so below average. First ducati too so below average on that too. Had to get through one Kawasaki, one Honda, and 3 Suzuki's to get here... Now I'm staying put :)

20. 50 :tongue: next week, had dukes since 1985, current 1100 hyper evo & 1990 900ss in need of tlc...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information