1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured V4 Back To The V4 Multi

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Captain, May 28, 2024.

1. You still need to brake , throttle control agree , but trail braking when really hooning is a must just to settle the bike , especially on back roads. Track riding , 100 % as you can work the track out and brake only when needed , the road , and new roads different story.
    The 1250 Gs I think I used to get 5k from a rear set , this new one was every 800 miles , its the compound , not the riding style. The fronts similar 5k + on the 1250 , 3500 on the 1300 .
    I think you know how I ride :p:grinning::upyeah:

#21 Captain, May 30, 2024
    Last edited: May 30, 2024
  2. Don't ever change! :kissing_heart:

• Love You Love You x 1
  3. Welcome back, Captain. Enjoy your new bike. And the tyres. some how I don’t think they will last long on your bike.:D

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Will do, and thanks for the deal on the wheels . Collecting the the bike tomorrow so like a kid again at Christmas .Only thing is it’s going to be the 5 th Ducati run in . Nice to see you earlier :upyeah:I will do my best to destroy them , waiting for the new 02 Road tech to arrive , got 2 sets on order just in case they are good ✌️

• Like Like x 1
  5. Shove loads of pics on here once you pick it up.

6. IMG_3195.jpeg IMG_3194.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
  7. Been re fitting bits and bobs , out tomorrow on a 400 mile run as booked in Wednesday for first service

• Like Like x 1
  8. Enjoy. 400 miles? Where are you headed?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Wales , all sorts of roads , did an extra 50 as wanted to get the 400 in . IMG_3200.png

• Like Like x 2
  10. All run in now , wednesday 1st service to release the beast :)

• Like Like x 5
  11. I really have had the best 600 miles for a long time ….

• Like Like x 4
  12. Just need to get yourself to an EMM event to enjoy it even more! (There are probably a few rooms left for this year)

• Like Like x 1
  13. I chucked the Rally round Donnington a few weeks ago, the brakes were very impressive for such a big bike with a fat twunt on it.

The GT looks lush BTW

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information