1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Biggest Bike Meeting In Uk Hastings May Day Bike Run ~ Bank Holiday Monday 1st May 2017

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by AirCon, Apr 27, 2014.

1. i haven't made it home yet... didnt mind your choice of roads at all it, was more the bit after the swarm of bees that had me questioning my choice of bikes!

2. MY wingman you should have been the first one through....I cleared the way and no faring or screen to protect me!

3. lol! had i had known the the roads i woulda taken the bees for ya dude... i had just past ya brother as we hit em and maybe collected a few meant for him so i feel i done my bit (ish). ave finally made it home just now... i wish i hadn't as i managed to get pulled by an unmarked bike on the 23... thought he was a human and wanted to play but it turns out he was baiting and filming me. its court and a ban most likely. bad day

• WTF WTF x 1
  4. Holy Sh1T.....how fast dude...what limit?
    A23...70Mph?

5. errr... an alleged average of 114... and an undertake or 2.. copper seen me in his mirror, sped up an past a few cars (at bout 90) when i pulled up he give me the nod and off i went with him tagging along.. he had a great ride with a different outcome

6. Depending on your history that will be a 28 day ban and about £400 fine....
    Make sure you actually attend court and look sorry for yourself.
    Explain that you need your license to work etc.
    Use Pepipoo for advice.

Sorry Dude.....

7. cheers mate... have had a uk licence for 13 years and have zero points on it (luck not judgement) i really do need my licence for work or im Donald ducked. i know its my doing but potentially losing licence/ job/flat is a lil ott

• WTF WTF x 1
  8. Doh!

9. Entrapment?

10. na dont think there is any chance of playing that one.. might have to come back to NZ and swerve it!

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. really sorry to hear your news chizel, this has happened to 4 people I know recently so it would appear that the bar is being raised. I really hope people have had a positive experience when visiting the peppy poo site but for me the last three letters fit well as they came across a bunch of arrogant tossers (one an ex-policeman) who seemed to take great enjoyment in shafting me despite my comprehensive account of what happened and Polite questions

12. no luck, you will have to sell the bike cheep to me to pay the fine so all's well that ends well. when can you deliver it?.

13. cheers mate.. It is my own doing though so i cant cry to much but it just seems a bit harsh (if indeed i do get a ban) as i felt safe and certainly wasn't endangering any one else.

14. C U Next Tuesday?

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. yip that will work :upyeah::smile:.
    move up here, no need for a license on the islands, big demand for self employed chippies.

16. am think of moving but was thinking further south rather than north

17. pity.going by the pics i have seen of nz it's no different to ardnamurchan which is just across the water from me.
    Ardnamurchan - VisitScotland

• Like Like x 1
  18. About as far south as a Chippy is needed....NO wood in Ant Arctic.

19. PePiPoo: Helping the motorist to get justice
    For those that haven't found it.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information