1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bike Accident Mr. Air Con

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by AirCon, Aug 19, 2015.

1. best wishes AC

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Tis but a scratch.....

image.jpg

GWS.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Sorry if ya has already answered but what the hell happened?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. I'm not 100% sure but I think a moped rider did a blind overtake on a 90°right for him and I took avoiding action into a granite raised pedestrian middle of the road to avoid a 100% head on at less than 30mph.

5. Insurance have a fund for hit and run type accidents ie accident caused by third party your solicitor will help you in time. Sounds like it could have been much worse indeed.

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Is the forum chat helping you mate ?

• Like Like x 1
  7. yes thanks.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Yes it is... Thank you all.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I am going on the razz soon and just wanted you to know I'm going to have one for you :upyeah: really, really, really happy to help mate :D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Hope you don't mind me asking but would like to know, where you fully suited and booted? Also, was your brother fully kitted out? We put a lot of faith in our kit and spend a lot on it. My mates Arai came off a crash, don't know why, but he is no longer with us due to head injuries.

11. I called with a customer yesterday their son was home from grand cayman , he told me they try to clear off in the summer as the heat and humidity is just overpowering, his air con is old and costs a fortune to run, he says they keep shouting " close the window your letting the heat in " We give off about the costs of our heat in winter and really we should be thinking off those poor souls trapped on that tropical island paradise toasting their nuts off in the midday sun ......we need to collectively to send me over and try to help them .send monies to me via pay pal.

• Like Like x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  12. Best wishes for a speedy recovery A/C

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Hi Aircon, just spotted your thread and wanted to offer my best wishes for your recovery:upyeah:
    I've just got home from hospital after being wiped out myself last Sunday by a young lad in a Saxo.
    Thankfully we have both survived our respective incidents and can concentrate on recovering and hopefully get back to good health soon
    Take care mate, and I hope that your recovery is full of Morphine! :Wideyed:

Steve

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. AC whilst laying in that bed, have you any thoughts on what you will replace the pp with !

• WTF WTF x 1
  15. Definitely means the scenic route for some then....:Angelic:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Typical. And did the moped rider just bugger off?

I had a bad smash at 30mph, maybe less. Doesn't sound like a great speed does it? But it hurts.

I sometimes wonder if at higher speeds you skid across the Tarmac easier... It's the things that stop you suddenly that do the damage.

Hope the recovery is going well. Or as well as it can do at this stage.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. I went to see Paul in hospital today. I have to say I particularly noticed that despite all the broken bones in his hand, his leg and eight ribs he was smiling. It's early days and his hand still has to be operated on but the ribs and the breathing are the biggest problem.

He has the support of lovely wife who was smiling through it all at a rate that was beyond belief.

All this because of an idiot moped rider who was on the wrong side of the road, at least he stuck around after the accident.

I'm sure everyone wishes him a speedy recovery.

#198 Sam1199, Aug 23, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
    • Like Like x 8
    • Thanks Thanks x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
  18. Biggest thanks and surprise ever for the visit Sam. You made my and emmas day taking the time and supplying some reading material. Sorry I wasn't dressed or even washed at that hour of the day. And yes officer I was cruising at 37000feet due to copious amounts of opiates in my blood.

First class bloke that Sam

• Like Like x 6
  19. I was just typing fingers crossed, but that probably not an option right now. When is the next Op ? Have you got an inkling of how long your incarceration will be.

I spent eleven days in a few years ago with an infection, even after they set me some targets which I was able to achieve they were not entirely happy with me leaving. With the help of my wife and two mates we went to the TT nine days later.

The other good news is if the catering is anything like as bad as it is in Salisbury DH you are losing weight. Dunno if you needed to.

GWS

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information