1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bike Accident Mr. Air Con

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by AirCon, Aug 19, 2015.

1. My missus would have turned the life support off by now, but then who'd blame her?!

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Oh yes :)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  3. Pleased that Sam came to see you @AirCon. Hope he didn't make things worse ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. No..But he didn't even want any AC, so I don't know why he visited?
    Latest offering from Mr Aircon...pay now...have installed in time for next Summer. .

• Funny Funny x 7
  5. How about I Google AirCon Installations in and around London and constantly advertise them on here just in case Forum members want AirCon whist you are knacked? :Angelic:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. It would cool down all that hot air you have hex ;)

• Agree Agree x 2

7. Get yourself smartened up just incase of visitors blooming lazy anyone would think you had a bad leg :Oldman:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. So would you girl ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Or people could just come to you.

You could give them "air" (albeit it'd be hot) and you'd definitely "con" them. Job jobbed :)

10. Was it the Penny Farthing :Sorry:

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  11. Yep, yep it was... :D

12. If you ever decide to come out on a ride instead of just looking at the eleventy twelvety bikes you've got then we'd see wouldn't we ;)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  13. Get well soon AC, keep focused and don't try and push too hard too soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. The leg is actually sort of fixed. Just some time, physioterrorism and it's good.
    Hopefully later today can get a plan for the hand. The mutipule fractures to the 8 ribs have had nearly 9 days to repair

#214 AirCon, Aug 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2015
    • Like Like x 4
    • Love You Love You x 1
  15. I just to get out of helping him move house.

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. I had a massive does of katimine when they sat me up.to have the high level epidural fitted. It took reality away.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. A car.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. (Ooops, all of your last post didn't come through), a car...pet to put under your new Multi to catch the rain-drips when you park it in your garage in your next English Summer ;).

• Like Like x 1
  19. Think someone else is on ketamine ..,

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Are you going to be taking a break from bikes then? Would be understandable if you did?

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information