1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bike Accident Mr. Air Con

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by AirCon, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Would you like AirCon in your Shed (garage) :Bag: it will be sometime around next spring time (hopefully earlier) if that's OK...

• Love You Love You x 1
  2. Paul. I'm in London today next door to St Mary's. If you are up for it let me know when works and I'll print off a grape voucher and be right there.

• Love You Love You x 1
  3. As much as I wold like it, I think SWMBO would have a complete meltdown if I had AC fitted. It was bad enough yesterday when she caught me redoing the very first bit I did as I was not happy wit it.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Yep I know that feeling :)

• Love You Love You x 1
  5. :Wideyed:
    Errrr pardon :Wacky:

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Oh gawd Physio :Vomit::Blackeye::Hurting:
    Worth it in the end

Good to see your mending Paul
    Keep it going and good to see you sorting out the locals
    How's your brother doing

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. [​IMG]
    Recuperation transport.
    Safe as houses.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. quite like that. :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I'd sooner have it as a BSA m20
    With a machine gun on the chair..

10. Yes...that would come in very handy!!

11. for filtering

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Anti-moped defence system. An RPG would do as well.
    Though to be honest, on a Ural sidecar outfit you may as well just ride through the moped. Probably do no more damage than swatting a large moth.

13. Now ya talking Ural sidecar outfit,RPG and a nice 50 cal :D

14. how come i aint got a clue wit you guys are talking about? must be an age thing.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Yes. You'd get away with it on the Ural but you couldn't have a .50 cal on a Beezer M20 outfit. The recoil would make it go backwards.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Indeed.....:Cigar:

17. Who needs reality? Remember coming round afterwards feeling pissed out of my brains to the degree that I could not string two words together and twenty minutes later was stone cold sober with no hangover. :D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. When I had my appendix out the first thing I remember on coming round was asking the theatre nurse out for a date. I didn't know where I was or who I was but there was this pretty smiling lady leaning over me a talking in a soothing voice, so naturally I asked her what she was doing later. She didn't say no..

• Like Like x 2
  19. Which hospital are you in ? St.Marys Paddington?? Will you be there all this week?

• Like Like x 1
  20. not just me then did the same when I was 15 lol
    she was rather nice ;)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information