1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bike Accident Mr. Air Con

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by AirCon, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Right!!! I've booked my coach ticket for London....I will be visiting Aircon on Thursday 27th 3-4pm I believe,know he's in St.Mary's Paddington,but don't know his name or the ward he's in :Bucktooth: anything you want me to bring @AirCon ???:upyeah::)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hope you make a full recovery AC. Pissed myself laughing reading this thread..............................great bunch of peeps. Just the sort of thread would make anyone's stay in hospital that bit more bearable.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. don't know what you mean
    thought we were taking the piss

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Give him a cuddle from me @JenC , as I wouldn't like to myself :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. No.1 son was 'into' Ketamine but stopped when he was informed that it make's you impotent !! :eek:

6. Cheaper to carry on :Wideyed:

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. phew, one less thing for zircon to worry about ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. It's to take his mind off the nurse's and save any embarrassment during blanket bath's :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Reminds me of a joke about a black guy going for a vasectomy in a dinner jacket. When the doctor asked him why he'd got dressed up for it he said 'Doc....If I'm goin' a be impotent, I wanna look impotent'!

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Recommend the external fixation stuff, much better result in the long run.

Right having read the thread, you've chosen well. It took me 4-months due too a severe crush injury to my ankle to start heavy physio (with the same external fixation kit for tib break also). Keep wiggling your toes & moving your ankle & if possible tense your leg muscles. Keeping the pins clean from infection is the most important thing.

Lots of fruit full of vitamin C & vegetables!

#250 GunZenBomZ, Aug 24, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
  11. Glad you are on the mend Paul and hope the hand progresses well. I thought I'd start the "Nurse of the Day" entry:
    [​IMG]
    OK this is an easy one....

• Like Like x 1
  12. :Facepalm: Oh god....this is gonna end badly LOL

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Nurse Ratchett from One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Is AC's surname "McMurphy"?

15. Nah it's fine ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440447015.879341.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  16. [​IMG]