1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bike Accident Mr. Air Con

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by AirCon, Aug 19, 2015.

1. SORRY. I'm using a Samsung S5 to enter my posts. I meant to put a love heart. ..now corrected

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  2. I know what you mean about hospitals not being 24/7, anyone not discharged by Friday lunch was in till Monday PM when I was incarcerated.

Shame about the broken ribs because you may have been able to enjoy/endure physiotherapy to help cough up the lung stuff. I did when I had pneumonia, I thought the nice nurse was giving me a nice massage until we got to the important bit and realised why I was asked to hold a plastic cup !

Glad your making progress, a chair is progress.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. I'm in that situation now of being in over a bank holiday. Torture. Haven't seen a doc since Friday 0930.

• WTF WTF x 1
  4. How you feeling JH I forgot about you being poorly air con has taken over the top ill spot
    Hugs

• Face Palm Face Palm x 2
  5. I think he deserves it. My multi is locked away without a scratch and he's been in longer than me. It'll be a week on Tuesday morning for me.

And my only bruises are from them taking blood. But I do require oxygen [​IMG]

• Love You Love You x 1

6. Awww bless you big thumbs up back
    You heal quickly too and behave yourself :)

• Love You Love You x 1
  7. How many radio stations can you pick up with that on-board aerial @JH_1986

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. Couldn't even get bloody bt sport. Shambles this place. Had to watch it on the iPhone despite having weekend camping and grandstand tickets.

TV doesn't even have a built in guide. Just channel flick until you find somethings shit, on one of the shit channels. The remote also only controls the little free view box. No TV remote so still have to get up and out of bed to turn it on manually.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Get well soon, I mean that most sincerely (you have some cables to measure) :smile:

• Like Like x 2
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  10. That's great news. If both your lungs can now process air unaided, that is a big step towards being able to go home. And if you can get out of bed and sit up, that will be a big help in keeping away the dreaded thrombos. All those rods passing through the skin of your left leg linking the bones to the external frame are a concern. Hope you are able to keep them clean and disinfected enough. Keep well, and good luck with the long awaited left hand operation.

• Love You Love You x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. That is GREAT news!!! Keep up the good work,but take it steady :upyeah::upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Been away from all forms of contact for a couple of days and just got indoors. Good news to see some progress even if it has been a bit of a struggle. Also to see you've had a couple of visitors - well done peeps!

• Like Like x 2
  13. I can't work out if it makes him look like a doctor who baddie or a telly tubby?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Hope you're on the road to recovery soon!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Fat fingers again :Wideyed: ............:Watching:..........:Smuggrin:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  16. fat head:Wideyed::rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. He has not got a fat head - don't pick on a man when he's down :Wideyed:

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. wasn't on about him :p:p:p

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  19. You can be very confusing at times :Finger:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1