1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bike Accident Mr. Air Con

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by AirCon, Aug 19, 2015.

1. @AirCon I've managed to merge your two accounts into the one AirCon account. It should be activated with the last password you put in. Hopefully:)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Nearly, using the last reset password I can access my old AirCon account.
    I've lost all my avatar, a heap load of emotocons and subscriber status has gone (needs restoration).
    I don't want to loose my identity or any history.
    I can edit my old posts which is important. I'm having a look around to see if anything else has changed.

#542 AirCon, Sep 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2015
  3. Thanks to @El Toro I'm mostly back on the forum.

On the medical front I'm in the weird position that my leg fractures have been discharged by the bone people. My wrist, hand and fingers have discharged by the plastics team.

If I could just get the chest people to release me together with the orthopaedic and pain team the whole body could leave.

My hand had its first out patient appointment today. They came to my bedside in Trauma and changed my splint to a rather fetching open top sports version. I've been told that I'll loose 50% mobility in the hand & fingers . I won't as I'm going physio that baby to within an inch of its life.
    The chest team need to remove their cheap Dyson copy from my lungs, so I can lay down and sleep
    Further I can leave here.
    The pain team don't want to make any changes over the weekend, as they only work Mon 930 to Friday 1700. Sadly my pain hasn't evolved to meet their working hours. I think the physioterrorist team will be glad to see me go.
    I now fully expect to have my whole body released (Sorry discharged) by next Tuesday.

• Like Like x 9
  4. That's great Paul. In fact I think it's amazing, all bones considered!

I thought it might be much longer but I bet it's felt like a looooong time for you.

Keep up the good work n I'll come n see you again wherever you are.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Thanks Sam.
    The ribs caused an issue with the lungs in the middle of the repairs that really messed up the recovery.
    May be I'll pop down box hill in a car. I've an old automatic Mercedes. Albeit my brother Andrew is in greater need than me.

#545 AirCon, Sep 4, 2015
  6. HI @Count I was just failing when you came in. Lost 50% lung capacity and was on the verge of ICU or Major Trauma. You saw at my worst
    I was in a dream like state. I wasn't even sure if you were really there

Thanks for coming to see me.

7. I put back your subscriber status. Anything else missing?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. My avatar?

9. where do you want me to start?. :Angelic::smile:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. That's gone - can you find it again on line and I can reinstate it :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Found it - hang on :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. I came in when you were pretty out of it but that's OK. I'm in Paddington today as well, could drop by this PM quickly if you like.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Nice one guys. Good to see people rallying round :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Bugger off.

Heh heh heh

#555 Loz, Sep 4, 2015
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. You're welcome :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Good to see you're on the improve AirCon, keep it up :upyeah:.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. pls don't feel obliged in anyway.
    You'll be welcome. I don't need anything. Just an excuse to keep physioterrorist team from taking my body for a walk. Sorry about last time. Emma will be here until 4:30pm

18. my taxes are paying for your drugs ..enjoy :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. Good job your taxes don't pay for @chizel 's drugs. You'd be getting a tax hike if you were :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information